5 Distressing Low Estrogen Symptoms During Menopause
Low estrogen levels during menopause may cause vaginal dryness, night sweating, hot flashes, mood swings, and bone health problems.
Menopause involves a whole lot of changes in your body. Some of them usually go unnoticed. But there are ones that will totally drive you nuts. Just think of hot flashes and painful sex, ouch!
Estrogen levels significantly fall during perimenopause and menopause. As a consequence, the body undergoes physiological changes such as vaginal dryness, night sweating, hot flashes, moodiness and a decrease in bone density.
To counter the effects of low estrogen, many women look into natural hormone supplements that yield fewer side effects. Whole Family Products offers a wide range of safe alternatives to over the counter treatments that deliver almost similar benefits such as Natural Estrogen and Estriol Oil, Phyto Estrogen Pro Cream and Progesterone Balance Cream.
5 Symptoms Of Low Estrogen During Menopause
1. Vaginal Dryness – Vaginal dryness can occur when the level of estrogen declines as estrogen is responsible for keeping the vaginal tissues healthy and lubricated. Lack of vaginal lubrication is very discomforting. Women who experience vaginal dryness often complain of decreased libido due to extreme discomfort and painful sex.
2. Night Sweating – Estrogen plays a role in the dissipation of body heat. Fluctuating estrogen levels in perimenopausal stage may lead to an irregularity in body temperature, which causes night sweating.
Night sweating refers to excessive sweating that can literally wake you up at night. It is an annoying menopause symptom, which leaves you drenched in sweat in the middle of your sleep.
3. Hot Flashes – Most women complain of hot flashes as the number one symptom of menopause. As mentioned above, estrogen also regulates body temperature.
A drop in estrogen level as your body transitions to menopause may cause a sudden temperature hike that results in a red, flushed face. Normally, hot flashes occur with night sweats but it can also happen at any time of the day.
4. Mood Changes – Estrogen is believed to increase the level of serotonin in the bloodstream. Serotonin is a hormone that contributes to well-being and happiness. A wavering level of estrogen can cause a decline in serotonin. Without enough serotonin, women may experience mood swings as well as depression.
5. Bone Health Problems – Estrogen is involved in bone metabolism. It works with calcium and vitamin D to keep bones healthy and strong.
When estrogen decreases during menopause, bone density is affected. Bones can break easily and women are put at risk for bone fractures and osteoporosis.
Estriol Oil Use In Menopause Symptom Relief
Estriol Oil- Whole Family Products
Estriol oil is made with estriol, an estrogen hormone that offers therapeutic effects on bone and urinary tract health.
Estriol is the weakest form of estrogen hormone. But it’s weakness as an estrogen doesn’t equal to its potency in menopausal symptom relief.
Investigations suggest that estriol, when applied topically, reduces the risk of hormone-dependent disorders such as breast tumor and endometriosis. Its safety profile with fewer side effects makes it a smarter choice for use in alleviating menopausal symptoms.
A bottle of Estriol Oil contains a blend of natural oils extracted from Safflower, Hemp, Evening Primrose, Apricot, and Grapeseed combined with bio-identical natural estriol oil to control menopause issues. Among the many symptoms of menopause, it is most effective in addressing hot flashes, night sweating, and vaginal dryness.
Typically, natural estrogen oil products like Estriol Oil are used alongside progesterone creams such as Progesterone Balance Cream. To know more, discuss with your doctor the benefits of combining estrogen and progesterone in your menopausal symptom treatment regimen.
SHOP FOR: [Menopause products]