11 Benefits of Melatonin: What It Does Into Our Body?
Melatonin is a sleeping aid and also improves brain health, seranti-inflammatory hormone, and serves as antioxidant. It also enhances fertility.
What is Melatonin?
Melatonin is a hormone formed in the pineal gland which is a natural remedy for sleeplessness. Apart from sleeping aid, it has other importance such as improving brain health, anti-inflammatory hormone, and antioxidant. Melatonin helps the heart, gut and the eye. It also enhances fertility.
It is a naturally derived hormone from amino acid and seriocomic which are neuropterans miter. This hormone is formed in the pineal gland while the stomach also produces a small amount of it. It maintains the circadian rhythm of the body so that it will be energized every time. They are higher in the blood at night and lower during mornings.
Benefits of Melatonin
- It boosts body immunity and enhances body diseases to fight mechanism.
- It acts as a catalyst in diseases that suppresses immunity due to its anti-inflammatory attributes.
- It changes “circadian rhythm sleep disorder” like jet lag, delayed sleep and shift work disorder.
- Melatonin protects the heart from heart diseases. This is because of its antioxidant as well as anti-inflammatory properties. It is the best natural therapy for the cardiovascular attack.
- It reduces your blood pressure because it has antihypertensive elements. It calms every type of hypertension such as protection of organ.
- It helps in the treatment of a digestive disorder.
- Melatonin aids in the treatment and prevention of a migraine.
- Melatonin enhances vision and supports insulin functions.
- The antioxidant property is seen in its alleviation ability. It reduces Alzheimer’s as well as Parkinson diseases.
- It aids in the treatment of menopause and perimenopause signs.
- That’s not all. It aids in treating chronic pains.
Melatonin is very safe for you and its importance cannot be overemphasized. The only issue is that you can do away with it
Melatonin in Supplements
Add diets that will boost the level of melatonin such as wholesome meal, bananas, radishes, ginger, tart cherries, tomatoes, pineapples and grains (barley, oats, and rice). Other supplements include dairy, chicken, beans, nuts, and lentils. You can add seafood and seeds too. Then you can take a warm bath and expose your body to the sun.
SHOP FOR: [Sleep products]