Waters Edge Salon and Spa is OPEN in Phase Three
Thank you to all of Waters Edge Salon Spa amazing guests! We are in phase three of COVID-19 re-opening and ready to serve you with excellence.
It looks different here at Waters Edge Salon and Spa but know that your experience and safety is our top priority. We remain diligent in keeping our staff and our clients well, and happy.
A few things you should know about your appointment.
The waiting area is closed and we ask that you please wait outside and physically distance or call for your appointment. 905-631-1101
- We are screening our guests and staff for COVID-19 symptoms. You can go ONLINE and complete a Client Covid-19 form which will be directly submitted to us. If you have answered all the questions NO, you can proceed into the building and to your scheduled appointment.
- Masks are still required when entering the building. Your esthetician will let you know when it is safe to remove it.
- Our closet is closed and please bring as little with you as possible.
- There will be no beverage service available, bring some H2O to hydrate.
- You must come alone to your appointment.
If you are not feeling well or have experienced a fever or cough in the last 72 hours please stay home and re-book
We are here for you!
Although things look and feel a little different than before this pandemic, be sure that our services, and care for our clients at Waters Edge Salon and Spa remains top notch and we will do our best to make you feel comfortable and relaxed throughout your appointment.