How to Plan Child According to Date of Birth
Baby conception calculator in astrology is an essential tool in the hands of ace astrologers like Dr. Vinay Bajrangi, who can guide you to the right path to pre
How to Plan Child According to Date of Birth?
Just like every other aspect of life, your pregnancy and birth of your child is also guided by astrology. Many couples, who believe in the significance of astrology, often plan child according to date of birth. It is mainly because your correct birth-date gives you the right information about the good or bad time for planning a pregnancy.
According to the baby conception calculator in astrology, there are specific astrological combinations, which impact the pregnancy as well as the longevity of the parents and the child. Astrology guides you with certain days and specific hours during which you can conceive to ensure the best for your child's future. The process of pregnancy is known as "Garbhadharan," and there are three leading houses, which play a significant role in planning conception. These are 2nd, 5th and 11th houses.
While the 2nd house is the house of family, it also governs the adoption of a new person. The 5th house is the house of conception/progeny or child-birth. The 11th house fulfills all your desires, including income. As per Vedic astrology, there is a deep connection between your children and your luck in life. One more house consulted while thinking of children is the 9th house, known as the fortune house. Since the children's fortune is tied to that of the parents, this house is the fourth important house to be studied while looking for auspicious days for conception.
Good time to plan child according to date of birth
A good astrologer will guide you about the right time to conceive according to date of birth or your horoscope. Some of the best combinations are given below –
1. The presence of auspicious houses in the 2nd, 4th, 7th, 9th and 10th house from the Moon in your horoscope signifies a good time to conceive.
2. Consider the Sun or Guru's sight, which should be in the Lagnesh or the Moon.
3. Study the "Navamshapati" of the ascendant of the mother's horoscope because it would determine the child's color, shape, and nature.
4. Sometimes, there are multiple planets in the horoscope during the conception of a baby. In such cases, the astrologer will study which planets are in the center, 2nd, 5th, 8th, or 11th house from the Lagan. That would determine the merits and demerits of the fetus.
Bad time to plan child according to date of birth
Pregnancy is planned to give rise to the next generation. Therefore, it is better to plan it under favorable astrological combinations. However, as is with everything else in life, so it is with mating as well. Conception without considering astrology may also lead to a painful outcome, which could be sorrowful for both parents and the child. Here is what could happen if the stars are not in your favor –
1. If Saturn and Mars are a combination in the 7th house from the Sun at the time of intercourse, the husband's 7th house from Moon would suggest complex diseases for the wife and could even result in a loss of the fetus.
2. Fear of death looms large on the horoscopes of parents or the unborn child if Sun or Moon is visible from Mars; there is a sight of Mars; if Mars is facing a loss from the Moon or Sun, etc.
3. When, during the time of intercourse, the 9th house is visible from Mars and Saturn in case of the fetus' horoscope, the father could die. Similarly, the fourth house's relation with Mars and Saturn means the would-be mother could die.
Baby conception calculator in astrology is an essential tool in the hands of ace astrologers like Dr. Vinay Bajrangi, who can guide you to the right path to pregnancy so that the auspicious astrological combinations protect you, your spouse's and your child's lives. If you want to seek consultation from Dr. Bajrangi on how to plan a child according to date of birth, you can connect with him on vinaybajrangi.com or on the phone - +91 9278665588 / 9278555588.
Source Link: https://children-astrology-vinay-bajrangi.blogspot.com/2021/09/how-to-plan-child-according-to-date-of.html