How to make reservations for unaccompanied minor on Southwest?
If by chance you have to send your child who is less than the age of fifteen, alone on a flight then you can book tickets taking the help of minor policies. However, before making any flight reservations make sure that the airline allows reservations for unaccompanied minors.
Making minor flight reservations on Southwest Airlines
The people who actually want to make reservations for the kids can choose Southwest Airlines to make the reservation s for the minors, To make Southwest airlines reservation for the minors, tap below.
Mediums of making reservations for the unaccompanied minors
Southwest Airlines mainly allows reservations for minors with the help of three main mediums.
• You can go to the official website of the airline and then tap on the reservations tab. open the booking page, fill out all the required details for the flight reservations, and mention that you are making bookings for the minors.
• All you have to do is follow the online instructions and then confirm the bookings thus making the flight payment.
Calling on the helpline number
You can call on the helpline number of the airline and tell them about the reservation requirement. You can call and tell the airline that you have to make bookings for a minor and make the payment for that.
Visit the ticket counter
For the flight reservations, once can also visit the ticket counter of the airline and then make the bookings from the counter itself.
Minor policies of the Southwest Airlines
• If you are traveling by Southwest Airlines and a minor then you can’t travel alone until and unless you are not above the age of five.
• For unaccompanied minors, it's mandatory to be accompanied by adults while boarding flights and leaving the airport.
• To book tickets for the minors, you have to inform the airline well in advance.
And thus this is how one can book flights for unaccompanied minors. In case of any doubt, you can contact the Southwest customer service team.