5 Experiencing Things to do in Liverpool
Liverpool, a vibrant city, that is the pride of UK. This city is well known for its football stadiums, night clubs, parks, museums.
Liverpool, located in England, is one of the most visited cities. It is noted for being home to ‘The Beatles’ as also for its soccer clubs Liverpool and Everton and has developed greatly in the fields of education, banking, tourism and insurance.
You must surely see the following places when in Liverpool :
1. Take your kids for a thrilling ride in the Ghost Train at Southport Pleasureland: Your kids will certainly have an unforgettable time at this theme park with its amazing attractions like Apple Coaster, Ghost Train, Trampolines, Water Wheels and many more rides plus other spectacular events.
2. Relive the Golden era of the Beatles at The Beatles Story Museum : A visit to Liverpool is never complete without coming here. Memorabilia, photos, replicas and audio guides will help you travel back to that time when the Beatles ruled the music scene.
3. View the entire city from the tower of Liverpool Cathedral: You will be spellbound upon visiting this cathedral with its awe inspiring Gothic arches. Climb to the tower top to get an all round breathtaking view of the city. You also will be fascinated to see the biggest pipe organ in the whole of England.
4. Have a tranquil and relaxing time at Sefton Park : Visit this beautiful well maintained park to escape from the busy crowds of the city. You can take a boat ride across the serene waters of the lake or if it is spring, you might be lucky to watch the amazing spectacle of the Golden Daffodils in bloom.
5. Dive and get face to face with sharks at the Blue Planet Aquarium : This is a once in a lifetime experience, where even beginners regardless of age will be trained by PADI experts to scuba dive and get real close to tiger sharks and other marine life.
blue planet aquarium
People from all over the globe keep revisiting Liverpool to experience its rich cultural history together with its museums, its soccer stadiums, night clubs, restaurants and iconic musical background knowing that one visit is not adequate.