Top Things to do in Valencia
Valencia, a city of Spain is known for its shopping centres and architectural buildings. Enjoy the festivals and events here!
Valencia, the third largest city in Spain and is the top destination for tourism. It is rich in culture and known internationally for its festivals and food. The best time to visit this place is during festivals. The main attractions of the city include architectural buildings, museums, churches and public parks. So, get ready to witness the extraordinary.
TOP THINGS TO DO IN VALENCIA:
1. Visit to the Valencia Cathedral: The cathedral that dates back to 13th and 14th centuries has an amazing design. The visitors get to see various popular painting and you can admire the beautiful city from the top of Bell Tower. It is one the top things to do in Valencia.
The Valencia Cathedral
2. Cheer for FC Valencia: The Mestalla Stadium with the capacity of nearly 49000 spectators is the home ground for FC Valencia. Sports lovers, if you are lucky, you can enjoya live match and see some hardcore fans just like you cheering for their team.The stadium tour should be surely on your list.
3. Tour to City of Arts and Sciences: This is one of the most splendid structures in Valencia. It is a must visit for everyone. The modern white structure surrounded by pool on either side has various attractions like planetarium, aquarium, IMAX cinema, opera and a huge collection of botanical plants. So, book your tickets to explore this wonderful place.
4. Stroll around Central Market: You’ll definitely love the glass and metal building with various market traders offering fresh produce and Spanish delicacies. So, all the foodies who are always up for tasting the local food and exploring the local market, this place is paradise for you.
5. A day at Beach: The Malvarrosa Beach in Valencia is the most loved place for chilling at daytime. The beach provides the best amenities like life guards, medical stations, footpaths and fountains and showers. It also offers lip smacking food and cool drinks at permanent restaurants constructed there. It is the best place to visit on a lazy day.
Valencia is a beautiful city with many things which will amuse you. Don't miss these top things to do in Valencia