Top Things to do in Nashville
Nashville - a musical city of United States has many attractions to offer. Don't miss out these top things to do which will make your trip worth the visit.
Nashville is the capital of Tennessee, which is situated on the banks of river Cumberland. There is so much to explore in this musical city. There is a long history about the music here, hence it has amazing musical centres and live music is played every hour of the day. A fun loving city to relax and enjoy some delicious food. We learnt the top things to do in Nashville which will make your trip totally amazing! Visit City's official website here
1. Visit the Greece in Nashville at Parthenon: This art museum is a replica of the original Parthenon in Greece. The statue of Athena stands tall at a height of 42 foot. This beautiful building has many paintings of the 19th and 20th century.
2. Get the rock concert feeling at the Robert’s Western World: A fantastic place where live music is played all day. The laid-back atmosphere of this place makes you feel as if you are in a rock concert. Do try the fried bologna sandwich here; which is absolutely wonderful and you will want to grab more!
3. Dive into musical events at Ryman Auditorium: Do visit this place when you are in Nashville and you will fall in love with the introductory video. Don’t miss out the performances here which will give you a grand feeling of being in this musical city
4. Take a tour to premiere music venue of Nashville: Grand Ole Opry is a music hall where you will find many musical talents being performed. You will enjoy the the thrill of the music in this wonderful venue which is also a historical building of Nashville
5. Feed the giraffes at Nashville’s zoo: This zoo is one of its kind where you can book a tour to feed the animals here. You also get to learn about the working of the zoo. This zoo has a zip line, rope bridges, carousel. We are sure you will visit this zoo again when you are in Nashville.
These top things to do in Nashville will give you a delightful experience and make the trip memorable for a lifetime.