Top Things to do in Hamburg
Hamburg is a beautiful city of Germany with colored buildings and streets. There are numerous canals and it has longest river tunnel. Dont miss these top things
Hamburg is a city which has the 2nd largest port in the Europe. It has many canals which makes this city very lovely. This place will give you an instant connection and you will fall in love with it. The city offers many attractions to the tourists which can be enjoyed during the unpredictable weather of Hamburg. Hamburg is a city with beautiful river canals and colourful buildings which makes it very lively and lovable. Visit city's official website here
TOP THINGS TO DO IN HAMBUR
1. Check out this pretty canal Nikolaifleet: An oldest spot of Hamburg which is very beautiful. Don’t miss out the chance to miss this beautiful canal. Its beautiful architecture with iron bridges, brick buildings with open areas to relax will make the visit worth a while.
2. Explore the street art at St.Pauli: Get amused with this coolest neighbourhood where every wall and building is colored beautiful. There are many art stores where one can spend time shopping.
St. Pauli Street
3. Make your own chocolate at Chocoversum Factory: A fun loving place for the chocoholics. You can take tour to make your chocolate by using different ingredients which is about 90 minutes long. You can take a visit to this place when it rains unpredictably in Hamburg.
4. Visit the biggest red-light area called Reeperbahn: Hamburg has the biggest red light district which doesn’t allow women to visit. A different experience altogether if you are on men’s trip. It holds the biggest club festival in Europe.
5. Saunter at Elbtunnel: This underground river tunnel in Hamburg is the longest river tunnel in the world. You can walk inside this tunnel or ride a bicycle. This tunnel takes you to the other side of the harbor which offers splendid view.
Don’t miss out these top things to do in Hamburg - a city full of beautiful canals