Top things to do in Cape Town
Cape Town is a wonderful city with table mountains, colorful neighborhood, white sand beaches. Be ready to do these top things in Cape Town
Cape Town is the oldest city in South Africa, which is a popular international tourist destination in South Africa. Cape Town has never failed to amaze its tourists with its well-developed infrastructure and pleasant climate. The city has several well-known natural features that attract tourists. A unique thing that you will notice in Cape Town is its geographical location which can make you visit different beaches in a single day with different weather conditions. City's official website here
TOP THINGS TO DO IN CAPE TOWN:
1. Hike or climb or bike at Table Mountain: It is a flat top mountain from where you can see the breathtaking view of Cape Town. The jaw dropping view of the city will fascinate you. They also have cable car if hiking isn't for you. You can enjoy the mountain peaks covered with dense clouds.
2. Click some pictures at the colored houses: The city has a bright and colorful neighborhood named as bo kaap. In this neighborhood, there every house has a different color. A picturesque place to take some wonderful snaps. Explore the neighborhood and take a local guide to learn more about this place.
3. Relax at the Nord hoek beach: This is a huge beach with white sand. The view from this beach is very fascinating and good way to relax yourself. The windy air with white sand can give you some awesome clicks for your social media.
4. Enjoy the wine with stunning mountains at Stellenbosch: A world's most famous wine territory which is located near Cape Town. Here you will get to see local vineyards and also you can taste the wine here which just tastes amazing. The stunning landscape as this vineyard is completely surrounded with mountains will you a great experience.
5. Kayaking with dolphins: Hire boats and go for a long ride to be surrounded by dolphins if you are lucky! Otherwise, the view from the water is worth the boat ride. You will be able to see the entire city of Capetown and the panoramic views will fascinate you.
Don’t miss any of these top things to do in Cape Town which will make the entire trip of yours wonderful and memorable for lifetime.