Amazing things to do in San Fransico
The city known for its golden bridge has a lot to offer to you... Do not miss these amazing things to do when in San Fransico
San Francisco is the center of Northern California. It is the most favored tourist spot. San Francisco is known for its culture and hospitality. The city is famous for its vibrant cafes, restaurants and energetic nightlife. It also hosts the most enthralling performances by various performing arts groups. So, if you are visiting San Francisco, be ready to experience the best. City's official website here
TOP THINGS TO DO IN SAN FRANCISCO:
1. Walk across the Golden Gate Bridge: The Golden Gate Bridge is the world famous bridge between San Francisco Bay and Marin County. There are six lanes carrying enormous vehicles every day. So, take a look at this masterpiece and you’ll be left wondering about its brilliant architecture.g
Golden Gate Bridge
2. Explore the Chinatown: The oldest Chinatown in North America is rich in culture. It is a town so big that it has various parks, eateries and artsy shops. If you want to taste some authentic Chinese food, this is the best place to have lip smacking food.
3. Fun at Presidio: The former military base in now converted into beautiful park. The place is famous for its striking views of the Golden Gate Bridge and Pacific Ocean. The place also witnesses variety of food stalls, live music and fun games on particular days of the year. So, if you’re around, you definitely wouldn’t want to miss it.
4. Visit the lovely Palace of Fine Arts: The astonishing building known for its usage in the past years. First, it was used as tennis court, then military storage and now an art gallery. The water in its surrounding is home to swans, ducks and other wildlife. You can click some brilliant photos for your Instagram as well.
Palace of Fine Arts
5. Spend your day at Angel Island: The second largest island has population of 60 people. One can travel to the island via ferry. The hidden pearl of San Francisco is perfect for picnic or outdoor parties. You can even go for a hike or bike ride and don’t miss out stunning cafes, restaurants and bars.
Do not miss to enjoy these top things to do in San Francisco!