Cool Things to Do in San Antonio Today
San Antonia has many things to offer to people of all groups - children, adults and oldies! Have a memorable trip with these cool things to do in San Antonio
San Antonio, the seventh most populous city in the United States is one of the rapidly growing cities. It is a popular tourist destination. The highlight attractions of San Antonio are its amusement parks, museums, theaters, animal parks and various festivals happening around Christmas and New Year. So, if you are planning to take a trip to San Antonio, I bet it is going to be the most memorable trip of your life. City's official website here
COOL THINGS TO DO IN SAN ANTONIO:
1. Jaunt around The River Walk: The 20 feet below street level River Walk is home to artistic shops, museums, hotels and restaurants. It is the heart and soul of the city. Ride to The River Walk and discover the beautiful design of the city and be a part of some mesmerizing performances by bands and dancers there.
2. Spend your Day at SeaWorld: The fabulous theme park will definitely give you chills. The park is loaded with some fun rides, roller coasters and attractions. A perfect excursion for all the wildlife enthusiasts - there are live shows at Dolphin Caves and Penguin Encounters. So, what are you waiting for? Visit this marine themed park and experience the inexpressible.
3. Stroll through the Market Square: The plaza is lined with some lively restaurants and radiant shops. Get your hands on some cool belts, brilliantly stitched dresses and beautiful crafts. Enjoy your meal at restaurants serving some delicious local snacks.
4. Trip to Natural Bridge Caverns: The largest known natural caves in United States is a must visit. You will be surprised to discover the formations underground. It is once in a lifetime experience for adventure lovers with lots of adventure tours and challenges waiting for you.
5. Uncanny Evening with Ghost Tours: Take a test of your valour with some ghost finding. If you are lucky, you might even spot some vague shadows of ghosts. So gear up and be prepared to encounter the unbelievable.
San Antonio is a city of chills as it has a lot to offer you. These cool things to do in San Antonio will make you fall in love with this place!