What's so wonderful about Vancouver
A city full of life - beautiful art galleries, museums, theatrical performances, amazing nightlife. What more can you ask for!
Vancouver is the coastal city in the Western Canada. Vancouver is famous for its art and culture. The city hosts various theatrical performances and festivals. It is also known for its art galleries and museums. The nightlife of the city is popular for different performances by dancers and rock bands. The opera and orchestra add the charm to nightlife. City's official website here
TOP THINGS TO DO IN VANCOUVER:
1. Visit Stanley Park: It is the top destination of Vancouver. It is a park like no other with beaches, aquarium, pools, playground, golf course and botanical gardens. It is the best place to spend time with your family. You will surely never regret spending your day in this breathtaking park.
2. Go Whale Watching: Vancouver, being a coastal seaport is a spectacular place to spot some amazing sea creatures. Choose the right excursion and get ready to find the whales, dolphins, seals and Canadian sea lions waiting for you there.
3. Locate Capilano Suspension Bridge: The place in Vancouver is a treat for adventure lovers. Walk across the bridge to see the beautiful rain forests and explore various treetop adventures. Enjoy the cliff walk and guide tours to explore the forest.
4. Hang out at Granville Island: The endearing destination in Vancouver is for all the shopaholics and culture seekers. The public market in the Island features cool artsy shops, hotels, restaurants and galleries. So grab your cameras to visit some photo worthy locations.
5. See the views from Grouse Mountain: Hike to the top of the mountain and view the entire country. Spend your lovely day skiing and you might even spot some indigenous animals there. Play in the snow and capture an unforgettable moment for lifetime.
A city with beaches, beautiful mountains, whale watching - an all rounder place with many top things to do!