How a traveller avail Malaysia airlines boarding time and check-in policy
If you have your next travel booking with Malaysia airlines and are confused about the check-in process, this write-up will help you thoroughly.
With the convenience of doing the web check-in through the online portal or mobile application of Malaysia airlines, it is very effortless for passengers to avoid long queues at the airport. Here are the different ways to check in at Malaysia airlines.
Guidelines to Malaysia airlines boarding time and check-in policy
- Passengers can perform the web check-in through the official website of Malaysia airlines.
- The check-in option opens 48 hours before departure and closes 90 minutes before the flight takes off.
- Passengers can do mobile check-in through the mobile application of Malaysia airlines.
How to do web check-in
- Go to the official Malaysia airlines website and click on the check-in tab from the top panel.
- Provide the required details and follow the on-screen procedure to complete your check-in.
- Passengers can get the boarding passes as per their comfort.
- If you have your luggage, then reach the airport counter:
- International airports- 60 minutes before the flight
- Kuala Lumpur international airport- 60 minutes prior departure for both international and domestic flights.
- To get your boarding passes, reach out to the airport counter with all necessary documents. As per the Malaysia airlines check-in policy, passengers must carry ticket details, valid ID proof, and other mandatory things for check-in.
- Here is when you need to reach the airport for counter check-in for different destinations:
Kuala Lumpur international airport- The check-in counter closes 60 minutes before your departure from all domestic and international flights. The departure gate closes 30 minutes before your flight takes off.
International airport- the check-in counter closes 60 minutes before departure, whereas the departure gate closes 30 minutes before the flight takes off.
Domestic airports- the closure time of the check-in counter is 60 minutes before the departure of the flight and 30 minutes before the flight takes off.
Hence, this was all the information regarding the check-in policy and time and the Malaysia airlines boarding time for your flight. If you have any further inquiries, ask away from the customer support team.