How can I Upgrade on Virgin America?
Upgrading your Virgin America flight ticket is one of the most used ways to switch towards the most beautiful & comfortable side of the flight to get relaxed.
- Wants to enjoy travelling with virgin America and looking for Virgin America upgrade policy so get latest updates here for comfortable journey.
- The airline feature of extra amenities in upgrading gives you extra leg-room space, premium TV channels & complimentary meals & drinks.
- Now, if you want to know about the process through which you quickly perform the steps of upgrading from one class to another, then you will have to follow some of these major steps for your help & guidance.
- If you need to upgrade your class to the main cabin, you will open the Virgin America website 24 hours before departure.
- Then you have to click on change & enter your name & confirmation code on the change flight section. Now select the new class & pay the difference in fares with your debit/credit card.
- Upgrade over Phone: Virgin America gives away the option of getting g reservation done & changes through their reservation call centers. Customers can call up until the scheduled departure time & make the changes to their fare.
- Then a higher price will be charged from the customer over call for the changes. Now make some necessary items ready on the spot & call on the helpline number & do the upgrade part.
- Upgrade at the Airport or On-board: upgrading at Virgin America is never too late for the passengers. Now, at the time of check-in, you have to see whether there are any available upgrade seats if present, then swipe your card to pay the difference or pay in cash, or you can also talk to a gate agent to make the upgrade & if in case you have boarded the flight then talk to a flight attendant & they will direct you with the new seat.
However, if you need to get the upgrade done for your preferred class, you should visit the website & then go through Virgin America Upgrade, which will guide you with the best tips & points for your upgrading reference.