Recover Facebook Account Using Gmail
Call Facebook support specialist at +1-888-653-7618 (09AM to 06PM) for any of the technical support related to Facebook not working, password reset etc.
Facebook has become the best social media website and users are getting the benefits of videos, photos, comments, share, chatting, and many more activities. But sometimes, users trouble Facebook account recovery issue with Facebook so if you want to Recover Facebook Account Using Gmail address so just follow the below-presented steps.
Steps to Recover Facebook Account Using Gmail:
This is very easy and suitable process to recover Facebook account using Gmail address but ensure that, you are using high speed of the internet and use correct Gmail address for Facebook account recovery.
- Just open a laptop or desktop & hit any web browser such as Google, Yahoo, Bing, or other then type https://www.facebook.com/ in the address bar and hit the enter button.
- Here you need to mention your ‘Gmail address’ and then tap on the ‘Forgotten Password’ option.
- You will automatically redirect to the other page and here you need to mention ‘Gmail address’ again and click on the ‘search’ button.
- Then, find your ‘Facebook account’ and checkbox on ‘Use Google account’.
- Pop-up windows will display on your screen and ‘Sign-in’ your Gmail address via credentials.
- Then, tap on the ‘Continue’ button and set a ‘New Password’ in the text field.
- Again, press the ‘Continue’ and finally, you have created your new password Facebook using your Gmail address.
Besides, users can simply Recover Facebook Account Using Gmail but for the duration of the password recovery, you must create a strong password and use the combination of upper or lower case, numeric, and characters, that password will be secure and standard. After complete the above-presented steps, if you have successfully generated a new password so again open the Facebook page and enter the email address and new password, and tap on the Log-in button.