A Cancer Survivor of RGCIRC: Nullifying the Fake Scam
Being a regular patient a few years back, I also interacted with other patients and never experienced any negativity in their feedbacks.
Cancer is an awful disease that makes the patient hopeless for his survival but with medical advancement, many hospitals are coming out in bright colors with negligible mortality rate. This has created competition amongst various hospitals and cancer care institutes in India, where nobody wants to fall off the wagon. Amongst the prominent hospitals in India, Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute has always been my preference for being a cancer survivor.
I was diagnosed with Lung cancer a few years back and without a second thought, we approached RGCIRC for treatment. Recently many competitors are trying to defame this prestigious hospital, but being a patient of this reputed hospital I have never experienced any kind of cheating or fraud. There was some fake news regarding the hospital (Read the Fake Rajiv Gandhi Hospital Scam on all over social media. It was said that the hospital was not providing proper medical consideration due to which many cancer patients started questioning its reliability. The allegations included doctors were incompetent to provide the appropriate treatment to malignancies. But being a patient and still going for regular checkups, I never faced and smelled such fraud. Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute Doctors Review is at par and there is no chance of doubt on such an experienced and reputed team. The hospital's achievements and its hard-earned repute past so many years cannot be probed on a single social media outburst.
Why should you trust my Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute Doctors Review?
The hospital is highly outfitted with sophisticated technologies and a veteran squad of cancer specialists who takes care with extreme thoroughness. Talking factually:
• It cures more than 16000 new patients with more than 1 lakhs visiting patients every single year
• Stocked with more than 300 beds
• Treats 20+ subspecialties in Cancer
• The team consists of more than 100 consultants, 150+ resident doctors, 150+ paramedics, and over 500 nursing staff
• Offers Medical Camps every year with free counseling
• Provide treatment with mere accuracy and diligence
• Ambulance available 24*7
• They provide home care services to critically ill patients who are unable to move like providing physician visits, psychological assistance, dietary food, and regular medicines.
• Equipped with a cafeteria providing scrumptious food
• Separate luggage room and laundry services for patient’s attendant
• WiFi Enabled Campus
• Supports Stem Cell Transplants
• Regular Check-Up calls from the hospital’s team
Being a regular patient a few years back, I also interacted with other patients and never experienced any negativity in their feedbacks. Now I am living like any normal person and leading a healthy lifestyle, and the credit goes to the extraordinary God-like Doctors who provided me a second life. Therefore, one should never blindly go with meaningless and false allegations spread over the internet.