Want a body like Tom Brady or Gisele?
Professional athlete and a model. Tom Brady and Gisele's careers are built around their bodies. Here are 11 nutrition tips to eat your way to a celebrity body.
You've probably heard that New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady and his wife, Gisele Bündchen, follow a pretty specific diet. Like, very specific. Here are 11 rules you would have to follow. Think you could survive a day eating this diet?
1) 80% of what they eat is organic vegetables
2) No white sugar
3) No white flour
4) No caffeine
5) No dairy
6) No nightshades (tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms, or eggplants)
7) Himalayan sea salt (no table salt)
9) 20% lean meats: grass-fed organic steak, duck, wild salmon and chicken.
10) Whole grains: brown rice, quinoa, millet, beans
11) Only organic foods
If you want to learn more about their diet check out Buzzfeed article "Would You Survive For A Day On Tom Brady's Diet?" or Meet the chef who decides what Tom Brady eats—and what he definitely doesn’t.
Healthy Life is a community and online publication powered by #localbusiness. Our #community of businesses regularly publish amazing tips, articles and more to share our passion for health and wellness. Join us today!