My 10 Favorite Brain Foods (pt. 1)
These are the first 5 out of 10 foods that will protect your brain and give you the energy and vitality you need to overcome mental fog and fatigue.
- Helps keep healthy blood flow
- Good source of monosaturated fats
- Protects your brain from oxidative stress
- Reduces the effect of brain-aging conditions
- Remarkable source of fiber
- Rich in vitamin K, which is known to enhance cognitive function and improve brainpower
4) Coconut Oil
- Medium chain fatty acid, which ignites your body’s fat-burning furnaces to help create ketones
- Full of memory-improving choline, Omega-3s, and vitamin E
Jim Kwik founder of Kwik Learning and widely recognized as a world expert in speed-reading, memory improvement, brain performance, and accelerated learning stated:
"You are what you eat. What you eat affects your brain and body, so you want foods that are rich in antioxidants, good fats, vitamins, and minerals."
Credits: Kwik Brain Episode 005: My 10 Favorite Brain Foods by Jim Kwik
If you own a business or work at a business the promotes living a Healthy Lifestyle please fill out THIS FORM.
Healthy mind, healthy body, healthy being