How to Resolve the Issue When Quicken Download Transactions Not Showing
If the quicken downloaded transaction is not showing, then the user may get irritated.
If the quicken downloaded transaction is not showing, then the user may get irritated. This error can not only halt their work but also make the task a little difficult. Therefore, if you ever come across this error, then it's best for you to call quicken customer service phone number. Moreover, the experts of the customer service team are not only qualified but also are experienced enough to solve every small or big error of Quicken.
What to do when this problem occurs for the first time?
If you witnessed this error of downloaded transaction not showing for the very first time then you can read below-mentioned tips:
● First, check whether the sort order has been changed in your account register.
● Even make sure that the transaction history that you have downloaded should not be over 90 days old.
● Some bank allows downloading the statement only after the closing date.
● If the missing transaction incorrectly matches with another transaction in the register.
● Make sure that the transaction you are trying to download has not been deleted recently.
● Even check if you have transferred the transaction from one account to another correctly or not.
What to do when this error occur frequently?
If the error frequently occurs in your system then:
● Go to Edit option, then hit on Preferences> Downloaded Transactions
● Here uncheck the box next to 'Automatically add to banking registers.'
● Then you can click on the Update Now option present in the Action Gear Icon.
● Now confirm the ‘Sort Order’ in your account by date.
● Now go to Edit section> Preferences > Download Transactions.
● Uncheck the box next to 'Automatically add to banking registers.'
● Now click on the Reset button that is present at the top of the account register.
● Click on the Register Column present in the gear icon and then hit on Check Downloaded Payee.
● Then hit on Tools> Account List and then check the option of Show Hidden Accounts.
If the steps mentioned above don't work out, then you can call quicken contact number that stays active 24*7. The customer care team will surely resolve your issue and will make sure that you do not encounter them in the near future.