5 Reasons In-Home Nursing and Post-Retirement Professionals Are The Best Choice
Are you or a loved one considering in-home post-retirement or nursing care? Our Retire-At-Home in-home care provider will be able to give you the best care!
Ever wondered what qualifies an in-home care professional to provide you or a loved one with the best care possible? All of our in-home care professionals are medically trained, and many have the additional education and experience to handle the specific ailments and issues that come with aging. In-home care professionals at Promyse Home Care will ensure you or your loved one receive the best all-around care possible.
5 Reasons In-Home Care Professionals from Retire-At-Home IS the Best Choice
1) Our in-home care professionals come from a variety of backgrounds - both in terms of additional training, and professional and personal experience. We work with you and your family to find the best match to manage the patient’s needs - and to get along!
2) All our professionals are either trained Personal Support Workers, Internationally trained Nurses (IEN's) or the equivalent. Many of our care givers are also Registered Practical Nurses (RPN's) or Registered Nurses (RN's).
3) We ensure that all our professionals are trained specifically for the client’s needs - whether for physiotherapy, mechanical training, or nursing training.
4) The one-on-one care provided by our professionals means you or your loved one receives fully personalized care and all your dietary and prescription needs are met.
5) And finally - you will always be the first and only priority while you are receiving care from one of our in-home care professionals - you never have to worry about the staff having someone else to worry about!
Promyse Home Care provides compassionate elder care with in-home nursing services that help seniors stay healthy at home.