Migraine intensity can vary from an individual to another. It is a type of a headache, mostly partial which may cause vomiting & the patient during a migraine attack becomes highly sensitive to light & sound. It can affect a teenager or an old man. Migraines attack are sudden.
What Causes A Migraine?
1. A Family history of a migraine. If your parents suffered from a migraine, the chances are high that you will suffer from it too!
2.Changes in weather & season triggers migraine conditions.
3. A few reports that lack of sound sleep causes a migraine, heaviness in the head along with minimal concentration.
Every indiviuals symptoms of migraine is different & so are there causes!
4. Hangover- If you are a migraine patient & had too much alcohol, more than the body can take & accept, then don't be surprised if a migraine hits you the next day.
If you think that the pain killers are your solution, then you are WRONG!!
Visit a Chiropractor
Chiropractors are an excellent choice and ideal for treating migraines. A chiropractor usually examines your head, neck & back to understand what triggered a migraine & headache. By understanding the symptoms that set off a migraine, a chiropractor suggests a treatment that is desirable; it may last for 3-12 weeks.
Are they not helping you? Visit a Chiropractor for permanent solution.
- A Chiropractor will give you massage treatments & adjusts the spine for effective signal flow & relaxing the nerves, that may have induced a migraine. These weekly massage therapies have a positive impact on treating migraines as the pressure points are triggered & focussed releasing any stiffness in the muscle or nerve.
These massage treatments are going to be very relaxing!!!
- A chiropractor will give you some of the best nutritional advice. They will let you know the foods that induce a migraine & those that reduce them.
Magnesium rich foods have a positive impact on the patients suffering from migraine.
- A chiropractor will give you healthy lifestyle tips for maintaining a good posture & keeping eyes, neck & back relaxed - as they are commonly associated with a migraine.
- A Chiropractor will also instruct you about easy-to-do exercises at home to increase the flexibility of the muscle. Usually, the muscle palpitation in the lower neck & upper back causes a migraine, which can be avoided if you are regular with these exercises.
Chiropractors will thoroughly examine the causes of a migraine & prepare a chiropractic treatment plan for the patient accordingly, thereby improving the health & wellness of the patient