Makeup Market Size, 2020 Industry Share and Global Demand | 2027 Forecast by F
The global ''makeup industry'' is likely to gain impetus from the increasing awareness programs regarding the usage of synthetic and toxic chemicals in cosmetic
The global ''makeup industry'' is likely to gain impetus from the increasing awareness programs regarding the usage of synthetic and toxic chemicals in cosmetics and their hazardous effects on skin. Thus, consumers are rapidly inclining towards natural products that are safer to use. Numerous manufacturers are investing huge sums in research and development activities to create products infused with botanical or herbal extracts. Fortune Business Insights™ provided this information in a recently published report, titled, “Makeup Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Products (Powder, Gels, Lotions, and Others), By Application Area (Lips, Eyes, Face, and Others), By Distribution Channel (Supermarkets/Hypermarkets, Exclusive Brand Stores, Online/e-commerce Channels, and Others) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026.” The report further mentions that the makeup market size stood at USD 43.82 billion in 2018. It is projected to reach USD 63.73 billion by 2026, thereby exhibiting a CAGR of 4.9% during the forecast period.
Which Questions Do This Report Answer?
• How many segments does this market possess?
• What are the makeup market trends, growth drivers, and hindrances?
• Which region is expected to remain dominant in the near future?
• How many companies would remain on top in terms of revenue?
• Which are some of the challenges and opportunities that the market is likely to come across during the forecast period?
Fortune Business Insights™ presents a list of all the companies operating in the makeup products market. They are as follows:
• Estée Lauder Inc.
• L’Oréal Professional
• Revlon, Inc.
• Coty Inc.
• The Procter & Gamble Company
• Avon Products Inc.
• Shiseido Co., Ltd.
• Kao Corporation
• Other key market players
An Overview of the Impact of COVID-19 on this Market:
The emergence of COVID-19 has brought the world to a standstill. We understand that this health crisis has brought an unprecedented impact on businesses across industries. However, this too shall pass. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly contagious disease. Some industries are struggling and some are thriving. Overall, almost every sector is anticipated to be impacted by the pandemic.
We are taking continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of coronavirus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future.
Study Period: 2016-2027
Base Year: 2019
Forecast Period: 2020-2027
Historical Period: 2016-2018
Drivers & Restraints-
Increasing Demand from Collegians & Working Women to Drive Growth
In today’s technology-driven world where almost every person is glued to a number of social media platforms, the adoption of makeup products is increasing at a fast pace. This growth is attributable to their capability to change the appearance of a person’s face, skin, and body. According to one of our lead analysts, “Working women and collegians are the main consumers of these products as they utilize cosmetics extensively in their everyday lives to look presentable and elegant.” Also, the availability of a wide range of products as per a consumer’s skin tone is set to propel the makeup market growth in the coming years. They possess the ability of hiding scars, dark circle, discoloration on neck or face, as well as covering up acne. However, too much usage of makeup products can result in adverse effects, such as intoxication, redness, and allergies. It may hinder market growth.
North America to Dominate Backed by Rising Number of Beauty Salons
Geographically, the market is fragmented into Asia Pacific, North America, the Middle East and Africa, Europe, and Latin America. Amongst these, in 2018, North America procured USD 9.76 billion makeup market revenue. It would exhibit significant growth in the coming years on account of the availability of better infrastructure to develop innovative products, rising number of beauty salons, and high purchasing power of the masses.
Asia Pacific, on the other hand, is expected to generate considerable revenue in the coming years because of the rising demand for makeup products from the emerging nations, such as India, Japan, Korea, and China. Additionally, increasing number of working-class population, rising disposable income, and rapid globalization would contribute to market growth.
Key Players Adopt the Strategy of Acquisition to Strengthen their Position
The market consists of several companies that are striving persistently to launch new products in order to cater to the rising needs of the consumers. They are also engaging in the strategy of acquisitions to expand their geographical presence.
Property of Being User-friendly to Favor Growth of Powder Segment
In terms of products, the market is segregated into lotions, gels, powders, and others. Out of these, the powders segment is anticipated to lead by holding the maximum makeup products market share during the forthcoming years. It would occur because of the rising usage of cosmetics, such as eyeshadow palette, blush, and foundation. These are available only in powdered form. The demand for powder is also upsurging as they provide natural, lightweight, and clear look. They are suitable for all skin types and are hence, user-friendly.
Makeup Market report Focus on:
• Extensive product offerings
• Customer research services
• Robust research methodology
• Comprehensive reports
• Latest technological developments
• Value chain analysis
• Potential Market opportunities
• Growth dynamics
• Quality assurance
• Post-sales support
• Regular report updates
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
• Comprehensive analysis of the market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
• Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
• Identifies market restraints and boosters.
• Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
Key Questions Answered:
• Why Choose Fortune Business Insights?
• What are the key demands and trends shaping the market?
• What are the key opportunities in the market?
• What are the key companies operating in the market?
• Which company accounted for the highest market share?
• What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
• What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
• Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
• What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the market growth
Below are a couple of the key industry developments:
• August 2018: L’Oréal, a personal care company headquartered in France, successfully acquired Logocos Naturkosmetik AG, a provider of natural cosmetics based in Germany. This acquisition would enable the former in surging the sales of Logocos in the international market.
• September 2018: Shiseido Company, Limited, a multinational personal care company based in Japan, introduced its latest range of makeup products globally. This new collection consists of 21 products and 124 shades. It will be available under the SHISEIDO brand. The packaging of the products is based on modern Japanese culture. These include powders, inks, shimmering dews, and gels.
To get the short-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on this Market, Visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/makeup-market-102587
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™, we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune - 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245