Arabic Chicken and Cheese Sambosa
The Arabic Chicken and Cheese Sambosa is a delicious and unique meal. Arabic Samosa is another name for Arabic Chicken and Cheese Sambosa. This dish is a delectable combination of halal organic chicken, white cheese, and veggies. This dish will be a hit with cheese lovers.
This dish is so adaptable that you can substitute any other halal organic meat and any veggies of your choice. The chicken and cheese sambosa are a must-prepare snack for your teatime and an excellent choice for high tea events. This recipe is so delicious that both young and old will enjoy it.
Let us see what you need to cook Arabian Chicken and Cheese Sambosa.
• Sambosa Leaves 1 package
• Chicken Whole (deboned and chopped)
• Onions 2 chopped
• Tomatoes 2 (medium-sized, chopped)
• Frozen Mixed Vegetables 1 cup
• Coriander Powder ¼ tsp
• Salt to taste
• Black Pepper Powder ¼ tsp
• Chili Powder ½ tsp
• Bell Pepper 2 (sliced)
• Condensed Cream Milk 2 can
• Chicken Stock Cubes 2 cubes
• Cream Cheese Spread 2 cups(processed)
• Olive oil 2 tbsp
Now, let us get cooking.
• First, add olive oil to the pan and saute chopped onion.
• Next, add mixed veggies and chopped tomatoes and saute until they are cooked.
• Sprinkle over some salt, pepper, chili powder, and coriander powder.
• Add chopped and cooked chicken and tomato paste
• for roughly five minutes, and simmer on low heat.
• For approximately five minutes, simmer on low heat. Place the chicken mixture aside.
• Take two glass baking dishes and spread bell peppers and onions slices in the bottom.
• Place a tiny spoonful mixture at one end of each strip and gradually roll up the sambosa leaves.
• When you're finished wrapping it up, moisten the end with some milk or water to seal it.
• Stack these up on top of bell peppers and onion slices.
• Mix the chicken stock cubes with 3 cups of boiling water in a bowl, then pour the mixture over the sambosa in both the glass backing dishes.
• Set the oven to 260 degrees Fahrenheit and place the sambosa dishes inside the oven and let it cook. Turn on the oven's bottom heat alone; do not turn on the top heat.
• Cook until the stock cube water mixture is no longer visible. It will take nearly half an hour.
• After removing it from the oven, keep it aside.
• In a bowl, combine the cream milk with the cheese.
• In a bowl, combine the cream milk with the cheese. Over the sambosa,
• Re-bake in the oven at 150 °F for a golden-brown top. At this point, the oven's top should be switched on while its bottom should be switched off.
• Take out from the oven, when done, and serve.
It is served with sauce, ketchup, or mint chutney.
The side dish that many people enjoy is this Chicken and Cheese Sambosa. This delicate puffed pastry triangle with cheese inside is a staple at gatherings. Making this delectable meal is something you can do all year round. Once you've had this unique cheese supper, you'll want more! As a result, you may continue to customize this wonderful side dish.