DOWSING BASICS WORKSHOP
There is nothing magical or mystical about working with a dowsing tool and you do not have to be a psychic to do so.
This is the 1st in a series of 3 intuitive and vibrational dowsing workshops being offered.
The next workshop is scheduled for Thursday, March 30th at Natural Vibrations' Studio in Waterdown.
Visit www.naturalvibrations.ca for more information about workshops and energy services being offered.
• From the dawn of time, mankind has sought answers to the unknown, the intangible and the invisible.
• In this quest, a variety of instruments and techniques including dowsing rods and pendulums were developed.
• Just as radios pick up information from unseen radio waves, a pendulum is a powerful antenna that receives information from the energy waves emitted by people, places, thoughts and things.
• This interactive, experiential workshop allows you to investigate the highly intelligent energies that surround you and how they interact with your thoughts, emotions, beliefs and intentions.
Some of the workshop topics and activities may include:
• a historical perspective
• dowsing do's & don'ts and difficulties
• pendulum activation & directional swings
• dowsing and chakras
• dowsing and crystal-energy
• dowsing and oracle cards
• If you do not have your own pendulum, one will be loaned to you to interact with during this workshop and also available for you to purchase if you are inclined to do so.
• This workshop starts at 6:30 pm and is approximately 2 hours in length.
• The total cost is $40.00 (no HST).
Contact Brian by phone (905-220-4512) or by email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
• I signed up for Brian's "Introduction to Dowsing" workshop hoping to get beyond "yes" and "no" answers from my pendulum. Within the first 5 minutes of the evening, we had moved into areas of practice that I didn't know were possible. My pendulum is now more than a cool party trick - I use it daily for clearing and guidance. Brian's teaching style is incredibly wise, generous, supportive and adaptable - he took us wherever we led him (and we were an inquisitive group!). The content of the workshop was informative, hands-on and so much fun - I was smiling for the entire workshop!. I highly recommend Brian's workshops. ....... D.P.