AQUALEAD: LEVEL ONE WORKSHOP
Aqualead is an energy focused on healing water in both living beings and in the environment.
AQUALEAD LEVEL ONE: HEALING WATER IN LIVING BEINGS www.naturalvibrations.ca
• Sunday, February 19, 2017 at Natural Vibrations' Studio in Waterdown @ 10 am-12:30 pm
• Sunday, March 26, 2017 at Natural Vibrations' Studio in Waterdown @ 10am-12:30pm
• Saturday, April 15, 2017 at Natural Vibrations' Studio in Waterdown @ 10am-12:30pm
Register by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Brian at 905-220-4512
This is the 1st in the series of three Aqualead Levels.
• The energy of Aqualead is strongly elemental, meaning it is connected to the natural world and the elements of nature.
• Humans are about 70% water, so it is logical and beneficial to focus on this element when self-healing.
• Aqualead has a strong cleansing and purifying effect as it helps remove toxins and lower vibrations from the water on the Earth and in one's body.
• Aqualead often leads one to feel refreshed and invigorated, leading to gaining more insight and clarity.
• Aqualead can also have a calming effect which is helpful when healing anxiety, stress and sleep disorders.
• Aqualead is practised by laying of the hands on another person who may be lying on a massage table, standing or sitting.
• Aqualead can be practised on oneself in a self-healing session and as "distant healing" by directing the energy, with intention, through the hands to a certain location, person, group of people or other living things.
• Aqualead can be combined with other healing modalities such as Reiki or Massage as the energy of Aqualead is versatile and integrates well with other techniques.
• This level will focus on healing water inside living organisms and also includes a component on animal communication.
• Each student will receive an attunement to the first level of aqualead energy and receive instructions on how to give an aqualead healing session in person or by distance.
• There will be an introduction to the first two Aqualead symbols and a meditation practice.
• A certificate will be provided upon completion.
THE COST FOR THIS WORKSHOP IS BY DONATION ONLY.