how to connect firestick to wifi without remote
When you have a Firestick, you need to have a remote or controller to use it. But what if you <a href="https://danielalarcon.com/robotics-team-names/">robotics?
Start typing here! You can add more paragraphs, images, videos, and more by clicking the icons in the toolbar!
This article will show you how to connect your firestick to wifi without a remote.
Step 1: Connect the firestick to the TV with an HDMI cable.
Step 2: Connect the power cord from the firestick to an electric outlet.
Step 3: Turn on your TV and select the input that is connected to your firestick.
Step 4: The firestick logo should appear on the screen, wait for it to load and then press “OK” on your remote or controller.
Step 5: Select “Settings” from the menu, then “Wireless & Networks” and finally “Wi-Fi Connection”.
Step 6: Select “Scan” and wait for a list of available networks to
Why Would You Need to Connect Firestick Without a Remote?
When you have a Firestick, you need to have a remote or controller to use it. But what if you don't have one?
This article is going to teach you how to connect your Firestick without the remote.
Use an HDMI-CEC Remote
An HDMI-CEC is a remote control standard that allows you to control your TV and other devices from one remote.
The HDMI-CEC standard is an industry standard that provides a single remote solution for controlling TVs, AV Receivers, Blu-Ray players, games consoles and other devices. It uses the HDMI cable to connect devices in the home theater system together.
Using Fire TV App on Another Mobile
We can use the Fire TV app on another mobile device.
1. On the mobile device, go to Settings and select “Apps” from the list of options on the left.
2. Scroll down and find “Amazon Fire TV” from the list of apps.
3. Click on that app and it will take you to a screen with all your Amazon Fire TV settings including an option for “App Permissions” near the bottom of the screen.
4. Click on “App Permissions” and then click on “Allow” to allow other devices to use this app (granting permission).
5. Now, we can use our Amazon Fire TV app on any other Android or iOS device by downloading it from