Grade A Shea Butter
Shea Butter is a skin superfood made from Shea nuts & Shea fat, naturally rich in Vitamin A, D, E, K. Being rich in fatty acids, it's an excellent moisturizer.
Shea Butter is a fat extracted from the nuts from the fruit of a Shea Tree, which originates in Africa. It is an excellent moisturizer with skin protecting & healing properties.A study published by The National Centre for Biotechnology which shows that Shea butter has significant sources of anti-inflammatory & anti-tumour promoting activities.
Premium Shea Butter
Grades of Shea Butter
1) Grade A : Premium Shea butter; raw or unrefined butter, extracted from water.
2) Grade B: Refined Shea Butter.
3) Grade C: Refined using solvents like Hexane.
4) Grade D: Uncontaminated grade.
5) Grade E: With Contaminats
Grade A, B & C are commercial grades, Grade A being the premium one has a nutty aroma which is removed in other grades & the colour is cream to yellowish. Many Shea Butters on the market are NOT grade A. It requires a lot of work and knowledge to consistently achieve Grade A. We at Moyaa are proud of our Grade A certification.
Amazing Benefits of Grade A
- Grade A Shea Butter is very rich in Vitamin A ,which gives it the healing power to nourish and protect against many skin issues like eczema, allergies, dermatitis, sunburns, frost bites.
- This Shea Butter is rich in Vitamin E, which is an antioxidant giving the cream an edge over other creams by providing anti-aging, anti-free radical protection. A little more about Grade A Shea
- Premium Shea Butter is rich in Cinnamic which gives the cream healing properties against insect bites, sunburns, frost bites, blemishes and many such routine skin problems.Shea Butter when processed & refined further, the cinnamic acid is decreased & hence the healing properties of Shea butter is lost.It is an effective & natural remedy for stretch marks. Pregnant women have applied Shea butter on their stretch marks which disappeared quickly and those who used it before the appearance of stretch marks, didn't find any stretch marks appear on their skin. Isn't it really amazing?
- Shea Butter is an anti-radical agent, which protects the skin from harmful effects of sun & environment pollution. It has a natural spf of 6
Grade A Shea Butter
Reasons to Use Grade A Shea Butter
- To get rid of rough & dry skin on the feet.
- As a shaving cream for smooth & clean shave.
- Muscle fatique
- Skin damage from heat while cooking.
- To fight against wrinkles.
- Skin rashes.
- Excessively dry skin.
Ready to get started?
All it takes is a small amount of Moyaa grade A Shea butter in your hands.
We look forward to teaching you more about why we love Shea Butter.