How to Setup Brother TN630 Printer to Wi-Fi
How to Setup Brother TN630 in Wi-Fi and Print via Computer, Mac, Mobile, Android and iPhone?
How to Setup Brother TN630 in Wi-Fi and Print via Computer, Mac, Mobile, Android, and iPhone? Do you want to print on the wireless computer but brother tn630 is not set up with wifi and is not ready to print wirelessly. Therefore, the technical steps must be followed and make it possible to print over a wireless network with any operating version. Setting up Direct Printer over Wi-Fi is not easy right now but follow the technical guidelines for brother printer showing offline
The setup enables the Brother tn630 to print documents over Wi-Fi and wirelessly. It is necessary to connect the computer and the printer. Make sure that printer hardware such as cables, paper trays, and other cables are connected to the printer and are working properly. Complete the Wireless Brother Printer Setup Guide by using the Printer Control Panel.
Steps to Setup Brother TN630 Printers on Wifi
Brother Printer Drivers may need to be downloaded and installed depending on the printer model. First, try to set up the printer on Wi-Fi by following the steps below:
- Turn it on by connecting the printer's power cord.
- Use the arrow keys to select the Network option and click on the OK option.
- To select the WLAN option.
- To click on the setup wizard option.
- Then, enable the Wi-Fi network option.
- Various wireless networks will be shown.
- Select the desired network and enter its password.
- Now the printer is connected to the wireless network.
So, these are some of the steps or guidelines to be followed for the wireless setup of Brother Printer Mode TN 630.
Steps to Connect Brother TN630 Printer to the Mobile
Now after your brother's printer is connected to your mobile, print on mobile. Follow various steps to connect mobile to printer and print from any corner.
- To turn on your printer.
- Use the arrow keys to select the Network option and select the OK option.
- Select the Wi-Fi Direct option.
- Enable it and click on the OK option.
- Select the Manual option.
- Wi-Fi network password and name will be displayed.
The following steps are required to set up an Android phone and set up the Brother TN-630 wireless over Wi-Fi.
- Go to Settings
- Click on Connection Options.
- Turn on the Wi-Fi option.
- Enter network name and password.
- The wireless network is connected to your Android phone.
- Then finally download I-Printer and scan the app from Google Play Store.
The process is similar for Apple Phones as well. Brothers Print and Scan App will be downloaded for free from the App Store. So, the printer is useful for home and workplaces. It has the ability to print high-quality images and documents over a Wi-Fi network.
It can also be connected to the phone for easy printing. Its cartridge sets it apart and helps to print in a consistent and efficient manner and the Brother tn630 is easy to setup over a Wi-Fi network.