Nail care tips for monsoon!!
moha: nail care cream helps moisturize, soften and nourish the cuticles and also helps prevent nail brittleness by making them stronger.
Monsoon is the most pleasant and beautiful season but has its own set of problems. Damp, humid climate and exposure to water brings many health troubles and hassles. This season is particularly a bit harsh on the skin due to excess humidity. Taking care of the skin is very necessary in this season. But as you look after the skin, do not ignore your nails. It is very important to take care of the nails as fungal infections can happen in this season. So this monsoon, make sure you take care of your nails along with your skin and hair.
Simple easy nail care tips for monsoon.
1) Keep your nails clean and dry: While enjoying the rains, you get exposed to dirty water on the roads, which makes you more susceptible to bacterial or fungal infections. Hence it is very important to keep your nails clean and dry. Keep in mind, that you wash your hands and feet with gentle soap or body wash after drenching in rains keep the nails clean and fight infection causing germs. After washing, wipe them with a gentle cloth and dry your hands and feet. This can help avoid the chances of fungal infections. Always remember, fungus grows in damp and humid atmosphere.
2) Pick the right pair of shoes for your feet: In monsoon one should opt for open water-resistant footwear or something that dries faster. Avoid leather, canvas, or sports shoes during monsoon to keep your toenails healthy & happy. Also carry a dry pair of socks or footwear and keep it at your workplace for quick replacement.
3) Trim your nails: During monsoons trimming your nails is a good decision. Long nails in monsoon are a breeding ground for bacteria and fungus and carry the risk to introducing infections. Hence its best to cut your nails frequently.
4) Take care of your cuticles: Avoid getting nail extensions in the monsoon. Be gentle and natural this monsoon to your cuticles. Salon treatments like manicures and pedicures help to keep cuticles and nails healthy. It prevents damage to your nails and cuticles.
5) Eat healthy: Nails are made of keratin, a protein, so ensure that you have sufficient protein, vitamin, calcium and healthy minerals in your diet through cereals, fruits, vegetables which are seasonal to keep your nails healthy and shiny, even in dull monsoons.
Remember! Moisturization is the key to keep your nails healthy, strong and supple. To balance the moisture of the skin and also provide nutrition to cuticles, applying nail care cream becomes important.
Natural ingredients like sesame oil, almond oil, flaxseed oil are very helpful to maintain moisture. moha: Nail care cream is one of the best nail care creams in town because it is dermatologically tested and also has a beneficial effect on the nails and cuticles. moha: nail care cream helps moisturize, soften and nourish the cuticles and also helps prevent nail brittleness by making them stronger. Kapurkachri is a well-known ayurvedic herbs that helps to fight fungal and bacterial infections and moha; nail care cream is enriched with the goodness of it to prevent infections to the nail.
Keep your nails clean, dry and moisturize them to enjoy beautiful nails! Also use nail paints sparingly as they do make nails dry and brittle.