MBBS IN PHILIPPINES
We mbbs in Philippines International Medical University finder. We guide the students to select the medical college suitable them in all ways.
The Philippines, also known as the Republic of Philippines is situated in Southeast Asia in the Western Pacific Ocean. Its capital, Manila, is famous for its waterfront and centuries-old Chinatown. Philippines was a colony of USA for around 50 years and thus the country follows the American system of education.
Philippines is a founding member of the United Nations, World Trade Organization, Association of Southeast Asian Nations, the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation forum, and the East Asia Summit. The country also hosts the headquarters of the Asian Development Bank.
The Philippines has shown a great transition in economy from agriculture to the one with services and manufacturing. In addition to membership in the United Nations, the Philippines is also a founding and active member of ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations).
As a founding member of the United Nations, the Philippines has been elected many times into the Security Council. The country is also an active participant in the Human Rights Council and in peacekeeping missions.
The tropical climate of Philippines is usually hot and humid. The temperatures usually vary from 21 °C (70 °F) to 32 °C (90 °F) with January being the coolest and May being the warmest months of the year.
When it comes to study abroad destinations for MBBS, Indian students has a few countries in the list. MBBS in Philippines is one of the preferred destinations of Indian students. Similar to studying MBBS in China or European Countries, the Medical Council of India provides approval for many medical colleges and universities. Here is the brief outlook on studying medicine in Philippines.
WHY MBBS IN PHILIPPINES?
Philippines offers American system of medical education and the Primary Medical qualification is M.D. degree(MBBS). This qualification is globally recognized including the Medical Council of India.
The medical universities are approved by the World Health Organization. In addition, these are also listed and approved in the list of IMED and ECFMG medical education directories. It provides student an internationally recognized medical program. Also, students are eligible to appear in the international medical exams, namely USMLE.
When you check MBBS in Philippines review, you can see that about 8000 foreign students are admitted in MBBS every year. The standard of education by these medical universities in Philippines is on par with global standards. Every year, thousands of doctors move to different countries for higher education and practice.
Check out the MBBS in Philippines quora comments or MBBS in Philippines review, where climate is most favourable for the Indian students. The climate in Philippines is very similar to Indian climate. So, it is easy for the Indian students to adapt to the environment in a foreign country. Philippines MBBS syllabus covers all aspects covered in a MBBS degree offered across the globe.
Do you know that more than 10000 international students enroll in Philippines Medical universities and out of which more than 50% are Indian students? Philippines universities and colleges are known for its quality and sending thousands of doctors and engineers every year to work in USA, UK, and other developed western countries. It has 2299 higher educational institutions and 40 medical colleges. According to American Physician Statistics, one among ten Physicians in the USA studied at Philippines medical university.
Philippines medical college fees would range anywhere between Rs 12-20 Lakhs for the complete medical course. Even though some of the medical colleges/universities in Philippines have low fees, one should not choose the Philippines medical college only on the basis of the tuition fees. The quality of medical education as well the facilities would also be less when the fees is less.
ADVANTAGES OF STUDYING MBBS IN PHILIPPINES
• The MD in Philippines is recognized and approved as an equivalent course to the MBBS by the MCI (Medical Council of India) who has established and maintain uniform standards of medical education.
• Philippines medical universities are widely renowned in many countries for the superior standard of education and also have listed in the WHO, IMED and ECFMG medical education directories.
• Professors in the Philippines universities are coming from different countries, including USA and India who are highly qualified and experienced in the allied field.
• Philippines medical colleges are regulated by the Philippines ministry of education and that is why Philippines colleges do not have any capitation fees as well as no donations to be paid for enrollment.
• Another advantage of an Indian student is the climate of the Philippines. Philippines climate varies from 23 °C to 32 °C throughout the year, which is very alike to the Indian climate helps Indian students in settling with no trouble. The other advantage of the similar climate is, people having the same pattern of disease which aids to the Indian students who want to practice in India.
• There is no any donation required to enroll in Philippines medical college, unlikely to Indian medical colleges.
• Philippines follows US education system that opens numerous opportunities to make a career in English speaking countries inclusive of UK, USA, Australia, Canada, etc.
• The English medium of instruction diminishes the barrier of learning the native language and helps to concentrate only on the study.
• All the medical colleges in Philippines emphasis on practice over theorygive you greater extent of practical experience that helps you during practice.
• The entire faculty of the Philippines medical colleges is co-operative and ready to help you in every query.
• As the MBBS degree of Philippines is recognized by MCI, you can practice in India after completing the MCI registration formalities.
• The MBBS degree of Philippines is recognized by every major country, that proffers you great career opportunity of working in the US, Canada, Australia and other developed countries without any extra course.
• The living cost at Philippines is very less compare to other along with there is very mere difference in Philippines currency and Indian currency that makes Philippines more affordable.
• We have a large number of messes and team of Indian chefs to make all the Indian dishes available for Indian students at affordable rates.
• India and Philippines both have a tropical climate that helps you to quickly adjust to the Philippines climate.
• Listed on the 12th as the most populous country in the world, hence you will have greater opportunity to practice with a varied and large number of patients.
• You can easily communicate with patient and a local as the Philippines is the 3rd largest English speaking country where almost 94% of Filipinos speak English.
• If you are planning to migrate at US, there is good news for you. The student can crack the USLME parts I and II in Philippines only under the guidance of medical professors.
• Philippines is also renowned country for MD, the students coming from US, UK, Germany, France, Australia, Japan and South Korea is an evidence of it.
• If we look at the data of past years and today, the number of Indian students enrolling for MBBS in Philippines are drastically increased shows its worthiness.
• Excellent flight connectivity from India offers easy commutation throughout the year
• Philippines embassy is very liberal, that means it is easy to obtain a student visa and quick processing of documentation.
• To study MBBS in Philippines approx 20,000 students enroll every yearthat shows prominence of the Philippines is not only limited to the India.
• Universities of the Philippines not only prepare for medical practice, but also prepare students for the MCI screening test.
INDIAN STUDENTS LIFE IN PHILIPPINES
Students who study MBBS in Russia need to manage the extreme weather conditions in Russia. More importantly the diseases which they learn in cold climatic country like Russia is not relevant in Indian context, where the climate is sub-tropical. The percentage of students who clear the FMGE (MCI screening test) from these two countries Russia and China range between 15-20%. But in case of students from Philippines medical colleges, the passing percentage for Foreign Medical Graduate Exam(FMGE) is well above 50% because of similar disease spectrum.
• Happiest hostel life
• Shopping and Entertainment
• Best college life
• Protective Environment
Philippines Food & Accomodation
Philippines medical colleges provide excellent hostel accommodation for students coming from abroad. The rooms are furnished with every modern amenity. There is the provision of good hostel system with fully furnished rooms, quite study environment as well as recreation center.
Dormitory rooms at hostel can accommodate 2 or 3 students in a room. Hostels offer the perfect environment for study. Students have access to 24 hour emergency medical services.After witnessing the migration of many Indian students towards Philippines, a lot of local Indian restaurants have come up that offer luscious Indian food. Otherwise, the availability of common kitchen helps the students to cook whatever they like to. Cooking Indian food independently is the best way to enjoy it. Study MBBS in Philippines.
There are four recognized climate types in the Philippines, and they are based on the distribution of rainfall. The Climate of the Philippines is either tropical rainforest, tropical savanna or tropical monsoon, or humid subtropical (in higher-altitude areas) characterized by relatively high temperature, oppressive humidity and plenty of rainfall. Study MBBS in Philippines.
The culture of the Philippines is a combination of cultures of the East and West. Education in the Philippines has been influenced by Western and Eastern ideology and philosophy from the United States, Spain, and its neighbouring Asian countries. Study MBBS in Philippines.
Eligibility for sudying medicine in Philippines
• Aggregate marks of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology
• Should have passed in NEET
TOP RANKING MEDICAL COLLEGES IN PHILIPPINES APPROVED BY CHED AND LISTED IN MCI
Davao medical school foundation
Lyceum Northwestern University
University of Northern Philippines
Our Lady of Fatima University
UV Gullas college of medicine
University of Santo Tomas
Emilio aguinaldo college
South western university
St Lukes college of medicine
Ama school of medicine
University of Perpetual help system dalta
Cebu doctors university
De la salle University
Pamantasan ng lungsod ng maynila
Bicol christian college of medicine
Iloilo doctors college of medicine
San beda college
West visayas state university
University of saint la salle
Top Medical Colleges in Philippines Approved by CHED and Listed in MCI