How Can I Delete Facebook Search History?
Know - How Can You Delete Facebook Search History?
Facebook has a large user base, and billions of people use it to stay connected to their friends and family. However, every activity is saved by Facebook. Facebook’s search function helps you to get back to the pages you have visited recently. But you can’t deny that every activity of yours is a private matter, and there are times when you don’t want to share some of your activities with others.
Luckily, Facebook allows its users to delete search history anytime with a simple procedure. You can clear Facebook search history on both mobile and desktop.
How To Clear Facebook Search History On Mobile App?
If you don’t know how to clear facebook search history, follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Open Facebook on your Android or iPhone.
2. Tap the Search icon you'll find at the top right of the screen and then click Edit.
3. Tap Clear Searches at the top of your Activity Log to quickly clear your history.
4. If you want to clear a specific search and leave the rest, tap the X icon next to that search, and your search will be deleted.
How To Clear Facebook Search History On The Computer?
Here are a few steps mentioned-below following which you can clear search history on Computer
1. Open Facebook using any internet browser on your Mac or PC.
2. Next, open your profile page and click Activity Log.
3. Click More under Comments on the left sidebar.
4. From The Search Menu, click Search history.
5. Click Clear Searches at the top right of the Menu. You can also click the cancel icon next to each search item to delete the search specifically.
6. Click Clear Searches again to confirm that you want to clear all the searches.
By following the above-mentioned steps, you can easily delete your Facebook search history.