PB Cup KETO Fat Blasters
Boost your fat burning engine with these keto friendly treats!
You may have heard about keto diet or even be experimenting with them. In simplest terms a keto (or ketogenic) diet is a low carb high fat which can turn the body's fat burning ability up on high along with other benefits.
One of the most common questions I get is "What treats can I have on a keto diet". Here is one of my fave treats that's keto friendly!
8 ounces unsweetened chocolate (broken up into pieces)
1 cup coconut oil, melted
Pure Maple syrup or stevia (equivalent to 1/2 cup sugar)
1/2 cup unsweetened natural peanut butter
1. Place paper liners in 20 cups of a mini muffin pan.
2. Melt chocolate (on stove or microwave). Once melted add in coconut oil and natural sweetener. Mix thoroughly.
3. Spoon 1 tsp of the mixture into each lined cup, tilting the pan to coat the sides.
4. Place muffin tray in freezer for 10 minutes.
5. Spoon 1 tsp of peanut butter into the center of each cup.
6. Divide the remaining chocolate-coconut mixture evenly among the cups to cover the peanut butter.
7. Refrigerate for 1 hour or place in the freezer for 30 minutes. Keep in fridge to store.