Coolant Flush Special NOW ONLY $99.95 (Reg $129.95) at Acura on Brant
Your cooling system is what keeps your car from overheating. It works by circulating a mixture of water and coolant through the engine.
Why is the cooling system flush important?
Over time the coolant mixture becomes contaminated with scale and rust, which can clog and damage the cooling system components. A cooling system flush essentially flushes out the entire system of contaminants and replaces the coolant mixture with fresh coolant and water.
Coolant Flush Special - NOW ONLY $99.95 (Reg $129.95)
The Service Technician’s at Acura on Brant, will drain the fluid, clean the system with coolant cleaner, and use water to remove the remaining coolant. After cleaning the system, the mechanic will fill it up with new coolant. This process is effective and an approved industry method of flushing your vehicle’s cooling system.
How it's done:
• Install flush chemical to radiator
• Bring the car to operating temperature
• Drain the old coolant
• Close valve and refill with water
• Repeat the process
• Fill radiator with a 50/50 mixture of coolant and water
• Check for leaks and fan operation
• Some vehicles are equipped with a low coolant sensing system. Should this light come on, have your vehicle inspected for leaks or other possible causes for the low coolant level.
• Follow the service maintenance schedule provided by the manufacturer to get the coolant replaced at regular intervals. In general, it is a good practice to change the coolant every 40,000-50,000 miles.
When you need to flush the cooling system.
If your engine is overheating or the check engine warning light is on, its time to get a flush. Also, if you have a low coolant warning light that is on.
How important is this service?
A cooling system flush is an important part of preventative maintenance and helps to keep your car healthy and on the road.
Acura on Brant is proud to provide fast, reliable and affordable automotive service for Burlington drivers. Our technicians are also well-versed in repairing and maintaining all Acura makes and models.
Fill out the attached form to BOOK your Coolant Flush Today!