Thrive Out Loud
"I am capable of success in all things." The positive words we use to describe our inner self will align with our outer world as we begin thriving outloud.
Thrive Out Loud
Meaning of Thrive - "to grow or develop well or vigorously."
To Thrive Out Loud is taking ownership of our best self. Throughout life you’ve been conditioned to create a mind-set overflowing with I am nots.
- As a school child with a less than satisfactory grades, you thought to yourself, I am not smart.
- You place anywhere other than number one and say to yourself, I am not talented.
- You compare yourself to a successful entrepreneur and tell yourself, I am not capable.
- Your relationship with yourself begins to break down and you think, I am unworthy.
These type of thoughts are repeated into adulthood, and thriving is replaced with surviving. Overcoming the I am not mentality, begins with trusting your inner self/world. There are no boundaries restricting your inner world. The outer world is always changing.
In the I Am, you are building a thriving outer world.
HOW DO I DO THIS YOU ASK?
- Run through the many things that you would like to define as your life. Make the shift in your imagination from - I am not to I Am - a powerful affirmation in and of itself. You want what follows I am, to be congruent with your higher self beginning with your inner dialogue.
- Make the shift in your imagination from - I am not to I Am - a powerful affirmation in and of itself. You want what follows I am, to be congruent with your higher self beginning with your inner dialogue.
- Redefine your self-concept by choosing the words that you opt to place into your imagination. Try this rewording of your inner world as a beginning step to accessing the assistance of your higher self and thriving outloud.
The words I Am, which you consistently use to define who you are and what you are capable of, are the highest aspect of yourself. Always make your very first consideration the honoring of your inner spirit. This will allow you to rise to previously unimagined heights. Teach your outer self to accept the unlimited power of your inner spirit and the things you place in your imagination can become true for you on your journey to THRIVE OUT LOUD.