Klusster Network Content Guidelines & Suggestions.
We are excited you have chosen Klusster to get more visibility to your content. The guidelines below will help you get the most out of YOUR network membership.
Klusster aims for HIGH QUALITY & RELEVANT CONTENT
At Klusster we have over 40,000 content partners and are fast becoming a leader in content syndication --- It is our intention to provide our network of users and readers access to helpful and legitimate content as well as help our content providers reach a larger audience.
To create the best possible experience.
- When creating content on Klusster we expect all content creators to create a logical flow with images, text, video and hyperlinks and a purpose.
- You are welcome to promote your business, but first and foremost, Klusster is intended to help people with some sort of issue. We do not accept "spammy" promotional content.
We have over 100,000 articles, posts and pieces of content network and it is our expectation that all content providers will adhere to a certain standard.
What kinds of content do we accept?
- Good Stories.
- Instructional or how-to content.
- Advertising content from legitimate business that clearly represent the benefits of your company.
Opinion content that references other quality content on the internet.
- Please note, we welcome differences of opinion that has positive intention.
- Recipes, YouTube videos that entertain or provide instruction.
In, short, content that is intended to positively benefit the reader.
What kind of content do we NOT accept?
- Content with intentions to trick or deceive people.
- Content that is uploaded for the purposes of link building only.
- Content that might harm children, people in anyway.
- Spammy content that is "copied and pasted" without flow of message and clarity.
- Lazy created content.
- Content with Phone numbers in Titles and Descriptions or plastered throughout.
- Some content specifically we do not allow on our platform and make best efforts to eliminate: Online Pharmacies and related content, False Tech Support and Other Phishing Scams, pornography and escort services, money laundering schemes, hate filled content or any threatening content of its kind. Our platform monitors this content among others and will deactivate it. Unfortunately, the internet has brought about many opportunities to harm people and as a platform, like Google, Bing and other content engines, we want to participate in improving peoples lives.
Where we stand with Google.
We believe that Google and other search engines are aligned with our thinking. To learn more about Google see their quality content guide too.
Why do we want QUALITY content?
We are a network. We all work together. We are a GLOBAL network of content partners. We work together to deliver more content. By creating quality content, more users can leverage/curate your content for their own audience. The higher quality our network content the more visibility your company will get.
Guest Posts & Links On Klusster & Paid Advertising For Links
All external links on our site are currently rel=UGC.
We are a publishing platform for others and we are completely comfortable with our users creating quality content to reference a website.
We DO NOT accept paid links on our platform. Our intention is and will continue to be to develop a quality network of content for users to add value to their audiences in various capacities.
We have developed a unique spotlight ad program where users can share other content and earn an "in content endorsement" for sharing other content.
There is no exchange of money for this.
Requesting Your Content In A Niche Network Blog
As you are aware, Klusster enables businesses to work together to create GROUP BLOGS. Our site is an open platform and you are welcome to submit a request your content into a fellow network members GROUP BLOG.
They may or may not approve your content depending on the "rules" of their GROUP BLOG. Most users have a high quality standard to work with others.
All content regardless needs to adhere to Klusster Quality Standards
We understand that some content that is offensive to one is not offensive to another. What is most important is that your content is educational on a topic, even if controversial.
Again, when creating content, we expect you to provide the reader with value.
- Positive educational content
- Experiential content, lessons, how to content
- Informative learning content
NON PERMISSIBLE CONTENT
- Content for the purpose of deceptive or outright link building
- Content that is intended to harm another person or organization
- Content with a low SEO or content score on our editor.
- Content where a users is falsly impersonating another in any way
- Content that might be considered only an advertisement with little value
- Content that represents unfounded theories without organized thought
- Content that promotes hate or intolerance.
Content Deletion & Banning Policy
We do scan the platform regularly for what we consider POOR or SPAMMY content. This content will be deactivated by our staff.
You will have the opportunity to improve upon it, but repeat offenders will have their accounts deactivated. If this content is currently approved in a network member blog, it will be deactivated from their blog regardless. You will have the opportunity to resubmit this content if it meets Klusster guidelines.
Read our FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS HERE
Are You Ready To Create VALUABLE CONTENT? Get Started.
What is Klusster?
Join The Klusster Network Today!