Why is Flutter the Best Framework for Web App Development?
There are many frameworks, libraries and tools that are used today in the development of web apps.
One such is the Flutter framework, which has made inroads into the development of web apps. Why is Flutter the best framework for web app development?
What is Flutter?
In simple terms, Flutter is an open-source UI (User Interface) toolkit made by Google that can be used to make apps for mobile devices (iOS, Android), the web, and desktop computers (Linux, Mac, Windows) from a single codebase.
Flutter was made to compete with Facebook's React Native in a hard way. It has gotten a lot of attention for making immersive apps for mobile, web, desktop, and embedded apps.
What is Flutter app development?
Flutter app development is a better name for the process of making apps that work on mobile, web, and desktop using a single codebase and Flutter as the UI toolkit.
With Flutter app development, you can give your users a high-end, rich, and naturally immersive experience. You only must write the code once with a single codebase, and it can be used everywhere. So, you can plan and aim for the release of an app on all platforms simultaneously. So, you save time and money by getting your app out quickly on the market.
Top 10 Reasons to Build an App with Flutter
1. Faster and dynamic development: Flutter lets you compile quickly and write code in a way that lets you see how it changes in real-time. This feature, also called "Hot Reload," shows changes to the code as soon as they happen. So, developers can be even more productive because they can make changes to the UI quickly.
2. Cross Platform: Flutter's best feature is that it only uses one codebase, which makes it the most popular UI framework. Cross-platform functionality saves developers a lot of time because they only must write one set of code for multiple apps, the web, and the desktop, and make it compatible with all platforms.
3. Reusable Widgets: Flutter comes with a large library of widgets that can be changed in any way you want. These widgets are structural elements wrapped in material design-specific functions that can be used to style things like fonts, padding, transitions, and so on. Developers can change these widgets that are ready to use and make their widgets at various stages of a project.
4. Perfect for MVP (Minimum Viable Product) products: Flutter is the best choice for MVP development because it has a flexible UI, is easy to integrate, can be used quickly, and performs well. As you're usually short on time and money at the MVP stage. It is not a good idea to make an app for two different platforms to test the app idea in the market or show it to investors. The single codebase in Flutter lets you launch apps on all platforms simultaneously, saving you time and money.
6. Smooth Animation: Flutter gives you several widgets that you can use to make apps that use the Material Design style. The Material motion system for Flutter makes it easy to move from one UI element to another and gives the app a polished look. Also, Flutter has built-in controls like GUI rendering, animation, and gestures that give developers full control over every pixelated element on the screen. So, the framework's ability to build a smooth, polished app with a custom layout was made better.
7. Easy to understand: Flutter is easier to learn than other languages like React Native, Swift, and Java. If a developer knows the basics of Java or C#, the UI open-source framework is even easier to learn and use. Developers who want to see the source code only need to know the basics of Dart.
8. Compatible with different IDEs: The Flutter platform helps IDEs like Android Studio, IntelliJ Idea, Visual Studio, Codemagic, Emac, etc., build apps in the best way possible. But for a better experience, it is always best to use editor plugins (IDE).
9. Use of Dart Codes: Dart code, object-oriented and strongly typed, is used as a technical catalyst for Flutter. Here are some of the most important parts of Dart that make it a must-have for Flutter.
• Just-in-time compilation
• No more XML files
10. Great Community of Developers: Thousands of developers are behind the Flutter framework. They help the community and framework grow by fixing bugs and giving ongoing support to others. Take the current situation: developers can watch about 50 videos to learn how to make apps with Flutter.
There are many more advantages for which you should build an app with Flutter. Now that you might seek a platform to hire a flutter app developer to create an app, JumpGrowth is a place to go. JumpGrowth is a top app development company with expert flutter developers and experience building several complicated and successful apps for both iOS and Android that are innovative and set industry standards.
Read this:- Flutter vs React Native: A Detailed Comparison
Today, the experience of the user is the most important thing. If you, do it right, no one can stop you from being a brand. Flutter's easy-to-use interface and high-quality features have made it the most sought-after framework on the market.
You cannot beat the Flutter framework if you want to build cross-platform mobile applications. Flutter gives you the power to build applications for iOS and Android devices and the web.