How to Fix ‘Chrome Won’t Accept Password’ IssueEnter content title here...
Google Chrome is amongst the most popular and most used web browser today. Chrome has billions of users around the world; it has mainly used and preferred by Windows and smartphone users. Google Chrome now comes as a built-in default browser in many smartphones in the market. Browsing with Chrome is quite easy and convenient, and it has a huge amount of users than any other browser has today. Besides the browser’s several amazing features, there occurs an issue in Chrome browser that says Chrome Won’t Accept Password. This issue prevents users from logging into their Google account. Emailing is an important part of our lives, and these affected users become helpless in using their email account with this error on their Chrome browser. Follow the fixes mentioned below.
Related Article:- Fix ‘Chrome Won’t Accept Password’ Issue
By checking if the credentials are correct
It is one of the most common and biggest factors which is preventing you from logging in on your Google account on your Chrome browser. Try this method before any other solution if you are not planning on wasting too much time of yours. Your username and Password must be properly correct to login into your Google account, If it’s the scenario, follow the steps listed below to fix this:
- Open Chrome browser on your PC with double click on its shortcut on the desktop.
- Now, click on the Gmail option written on the top right corner of the screen.
- After opening up Gmail, click on the username column and then click on the password column just under the username column.
- After feeding your username and password, click on that Eye sign in the column to see if the credentials are correct or not.
- At last, click on the Sign-in button. If the credentials are correct you will login into your Google account without any fuss.
By checking the Internet connection
Apart from logging into your Google account, you won’t be able to do many things on your PC if it’s not connected with the Internet. Users often ignore this factor and try other solutions to fix such issues on their PC. Checking your Internet connection is amongst the basic and main factors which cannot be ignored in such scenarios. Go through the steps mentioned below to fix this issue in no time:
- On the main desktop screen, click on the Wi-Fi option available at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Now, shift the slider to the left to turn off the network your PC is connected with.
- Now, turn the slider to the right to turn on the Wi-Fi.
- By turning on and off the Wi-Fi button on your PC, some glitched settings of the Internet will get free and will get back to the default.
Howdy, I’m JEANNE E. WINFIELD. I’m a software engineer living in Manhattan, New York. I am a fan of technology, photography, and design. I’m also interested in music and blogging. You can visit my website mcafee.com/activate.