How to setup the Canon LBP6230 Printer?
In this article , it show the procedure to setup of Canon LBP6230 Printer.
Canon Image Class LBP6030w Wireless Laser Printer is a black and white printer that is ideal for printing in addition to printing at home and office in a small office. Canon Image Class lbp6230dw wireless setup can save a compact design that fits your desktop computer, and the LBP6030dw is fairly easy to use.
Provides a link to download the Canon Image Class BP6030dw driver straight from the official website. You will find the latest drivers for this printer with a few simple clicks, without redirecting you to other websites.
Canon LBP6030dw is a printer acceptable for both office and home work. It's easy to use a printer that will fit on any background and has a compact design. And the Canon lbp6030dw is just that kind of printer.
Thanks to the quick print function you can now print in a few minutes. In addition, thanks to the power saving mode, this printer saves time and energy.
So. If you want to use these functions, you need to know how to configure them, and here you will find the appropriate tips for configuring the Canon LBP6030dw wireless.
Step 1: In this section, we will discuss how to set up the lbp6030w printer. Follow the steps to set up the printer the right way
- Open the Official website of Canon using any Web Browser.
- Write the model title (lbp6030w), then select from the list.
- Tap "Continue" to get the latest versions of these drives for the current model.
- Now select the operating system and its variant from the drop-down menu.
- Tap the "Select" button next to the driver you want to install.
- Then use the "Download" button.
- Press "Yes" to accept the software license. Select "Save" to start the download process of the printer driver software.
Step 2: Connect the printer to the computer
- Now open the folder where the document is saved.
- Unzip the file first, then open the folder, then the subfolder named Network_Setting_tool.
- Open the installation tool by clicking CNA1STK.
- Click Yes in the User Account Control field.
- Select Install via USB and click Next.
- The driver installation should be completed in a few minutes. The Installation Complete screen will now be displayed.
Step 3: Set up the printer wirelessly
- You must first touch the CNA1STK folder to launch the Canon MF / LBP Network Setup Tool.
- In the Canon MF / LBP Network Setup Tool window, select "Wireless LAN Connection".
- Use the "Next" button now. Then tap "Yes, I want to configure network settings".
- Tap on the "Next" button. Select "Easy configuration" and then click "Next" again.
- Make sure your router has a WPS button. Select the right button from the screen below. Use "My wireless LAN access point has a WPS button",
Note: If you're not sure which connection method to choose, you can click 'Helpful Hints'. Now tap "My wireless LAN access point doesn't have a WPS button or I can't find the button"
Step 4: For a router that supports WPS
If your router has a WPS button, do the following:
- After tapping "My wireless LAN access point has a WPS button", tap "Next".
- Now read the instructions on the screen and press "Next".
- You can now see that the Wi-Fi indicator turns blue. Now click "Exit".
Step 5: To a router that does not support WPS
If the router does not have a WPS button, you must do the following:
- Tap "My wireless LAN access point doesn't have a WPS button or I can't find the button." Then click "Next". Now tap "Next".
- A list of these wireless networks will appear on the displays. Select the current wireless network and tap "Next" today.
Note: If your computer and printer are already connected to the same wireless network, then you don't have to set the network as necessary. However, if not, you must enter the network key in the field. Then press "Next".
- Wait a moment until the Wi-Fi indicator turns blue. This means that the printer is connected to a wireless network.
- Use the "Next" button today.
- You want to install the printer drivers when you finish connecting the printer to the network.
Step 6: Install the software and printer driver
- First, you need to open the folder where the installation files and applications are saved. From there, go to the "UFRII" folder. (Depends on computer system)
- Tap on "Setup.exe" to start the driver installation process.
- On the next page of the printer driver installation, carefully read the software license agreement.
- Use the "Yes" button next to it. Now select the "Standard" option and then click "Next".
- Select "Add a new printer" and then press "Next".
- Select the name of this printer from the available list. Then click "Next".
- Click "Start". After the installation is completed, select "Restart".
You can successfully print from the printer. Put A4 paper in the tray and check if you can print. If not, you must repeat the above steps. Check the following items if you cannot print important files.
- Check if there is enough ink in the ink cartridges.
- Make sure the network connection has good strength.