What is the reason my Hulu is not working on Roku?
If you face the issue on streaming the content on the Hulu on Roku, here are the tips and tricks to resolve the Hulu Error codes.
Steps to resolve the common errors on the Hulu
If you could not activate the Hulu on the Roku device, you need to check that the code you have entered on the www.hulu.com/activate site. Then make sure that the code which you have provided is valid. If it is expired, then you will face the troubleshooting issues on the Hulu device.
Streaming error on the Hulu
If you face the issue of the streaming on the Hulu channel, you need to make sure that it is because of the poor network. So you need to provide the device with a strong and stable network.
Buffering and loading video issues
Buffering and loading issues maybe because of the weak or poor network, or it can be because of the new version of the software update available on either the device or on the app. To resolve this issue, you need to connect the device with the secure network, or else you need to update the software available on the device or else on the app
Common steps to resolve the issue on the Hulu
- You can restart both the Roku device and the routerUnplug the Roku device and then connect the Roku device after some time
- Unplug the Roku device and then connect the Roku device after some time
- Now try to update the software on the Hulu app
- Uninstall and reinstall the Hulu app
- Ensure that the Roku model is compatible to stream the Hulu