ePharmacy Market 2020 Global Analysis By COVID-19 Impact 2020-2026
According to the World Bank, approximately 84% populace in Germany depend on Internet and a
According to the World Bank, approximately 84% populace in Germany depend on Internet and around 75% populace in the U.S. are subscribers of the Internet, which augments the global “ePharmacy market growth”. Fortune Business Insights states that the global ePharmacy market is projected to reach US$ 177,794.9 Mn by 2026, thereby exhibiting an impressive CAGR of 17.3% during the forecast period (2019-2026). The company further states that the global market was valued at US$ 49,727.7 Mn in 2018. According to a published report by Fortune Business Insights, titled, “ePharmacy: Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2019-2026,” the global ePharmacy market will witness notable growth during the forecast period due to the technological advancements based on artificial intelligence.
Highlights of the Report:
• In-depth analysis of various insights, namely, ePharmacy Market trends, growth drivers, opportunities, and other related challenges.
• Comprehensive details of key market players, their core competencies, and ePharmacy Market share.
• The potency of suppliers and buyers to make better business decisions.
• Lists out the market size in terms of volume.
Key Players Operating in The ePharmacy Market Include:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
• CVS Health Corporation
• Express Script Holding Company
• Walgreen Co.
• Optum Rx, Inc.
• Giant Eagle, Inc.
• Walmart Stores, Inc.
• Rowland Pharmacy
• The Kroger Co.
• Other players
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/epharmacy-market-100238
Key Market Players to Focus on Bagging Funds for Expanding Online Platforms
Several key market players operating in the global ePharmacy market have begun exploring and implementing new strategies to provide the consumers with smooth service. Fortune Business Insights has listed a few key developments that have occurred in the global ePharmacy market since the past few years:
• Meds, a Swedish online pharmacy announced in January 2019 that it raised US$ 5.5 million in a funding round conducted by Inbox Capital, a family-owned venture capital company, headquartered in Sweden. The total amount of the startup has increased to US$ 10.5 million. Meds sells healthcare, beauty products, prescription, and non-prescription drugs. They have received permission from the Swedish Medical Product Agency to sell those. According to the company, approximately 40% of the sales come from the households in the Stockholm area as the home delivery service takes less than two hours. After receiving the funds, the company declared that it would soon expand their area of delivery to both Gothenburg and Malmö. Also, the company has planned to expand its warehouse area.
• Rite Aid Corp, a drugstore chain in the U.S., announced that it acquired Envision Rx Options, a pharmaceutical company, headquartered in Ohio in June 2015. The acquisition would aid Rite Aid in expanding its retail healthcare platform and boost its health and wellness products. The mixture of Envision Rx’s pharmacy-related businesses and Rite Aid’s online platform would provide the consumers with vast offerings across mail-order, specialty, and retail channels.
Increasing Adoption of E-commerce Websites to Favor Growth in Asia Pacific
Geographically, the global ePharmacy market is grouped into Asia Pacific, North America, the Middle East and Africa, Europe, and Latin America. Out of these regions, North America is expected to remain in the leading position in the global ePharmacy market during the forecast period. The growth is attributed to the rapid shift of consumers towards online retailers from offline pharmacies. Also, increasing usage of smartphones and high speed of the Internet are expected to aid North America in gaining the highest global ePharmacy market share in the forthcoming years. Furthermore, a rise in geriatric population, increasing online orders, and growing adoption of online platforms will drive the market growth in this region.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/epharmacy-market-100238
Detailed Table of Content:
1.1. Research Scope
1.2. Market Segmentation
1.3. Research Methodology
1.4. Definitions and Assumptions
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Dynamics
3.1. Market Drivers
3.2. Market Restraints
3.3. Market Opportunities
4. Key Insights
4.1. Key Start-ups and Funding Overview
4.2. Key Industry Developments - Mergers, Acquisitions, and Partnerships, 2018
4.3. Overview of Regulatory Scenario - Key Countries
4.4. Key Industry Trends
4.5. Overview of e-Commerce Penetration – Key Countries
5. Global ePharmacy Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
5.1. Key Findings / Summary
5.2. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Product
5.2.1. Over-the-Counter Products
5.2.2. Prescription Medicine
5.3. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Region
5.3.1. North America
5.3.3. Asia Pacific
5.3.4. Rest of World
6. North America ePharmacy Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
6.1. Key Findings / Summary
6.2. Market Analysis – By Product
6.2.1. Over-the-Counter Products
6.2.2. Prescription Medicine
6.3. Market Analysis – By Country
7. Europe ePharmacy Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
7.1. Key Findings / Summary
7.2. Market Analysis – By Product
7.2.1. Over-the-Counter Products
7.2.2. Prescription Medicine
7.3. Market Analysis – By Country/Sub-region
7.3.7. Rest of Europe
8. Asia Pacific ePharmacy Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
8.1. Key Findings / Summary
8.2. Market Analysis – By Product
8.2.1. Over-the-Counter Products
8.2.2. Prescription Medicine
8.3. Market Analysis – By Country/Sub-region
8.3.5. Rest of Asia Pacific
9. Rest of World ePharmacy Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
9.1. Key Findings / Summary
9.2. Market Analysis – By Product
9.2.1. Over-the-Counter Products
9.2.2. Prescription Medicine
An Overview of the Impact of COVID-19 on this Market:
The emergence of COVID-19 has brought the world to a standstill. We understand that this health crisis has brought an unprecedented impact on businesses across industries. However, this too shall pass. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly contagious disease. There are some industries that are struggling and some are thriving. Overall, almost every sector is anticipated to be impacted by the pandemic.
We are taking continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of coronavirus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future.
Click here to get the short-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on this Market Please visit:
• Extensive product offerings
• Customer research services
• Robust research methodology
• Comprehensive reports
• Latest technological developments
• Value chain analysis
• Potential ePharmacy Market opportunities
• Growth dynamics
• Quality assurance
• Post-sales support
• Regular report updates
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
• Comprehensive analysis of the ePharmacy Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
• Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
• Identifies market restraints and boosters.
• Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
• What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
• What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
• Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
• What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the ePharmacy Market growth?
• What are the key technological and market trends shaping the market?
• What are the key opportunities in the market?
• What are the key companies operating in the market?
• Which company accounted for the highest market share?
More Trending Topics From Fortune Business Insights@
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune - 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Linkedin | Twitter | BLogs