Say YES to Backyard Bliss: Hot Tubs, BBQ, and Luxury Lighting
Transform your yard into a breathtaking escape to soak up the summer sun with these 5 pro tips!
It’s easier than ever to create a spectacular outdoor experience that rivals the most luxurious resorts.
Transform your yard into a breathtaking escape to soak up the summer sun with these 5 pro tips:
1. Plan Your Space: Before jumping into any design project, it’s important to put a plan in place. You want to consider your space holistically, understand its purpose and have a clear sense of what you’re aiming to accomplish. Start by building your backyard plan with these tips from HGTV.
2. Comfortable Seating: One of the key components of any outdoor living room is seating. Whatever your aesthetic, a deep-seated sofa set, lounge chairs, loungers, or chaise lounges really allow you to stretch out and relax. You can also add a chic hammock for lazy Sunday afternoon naps!
3. Outdoor Kitchen: Outside cooking spaces are getting larger and more sophisticated. In addition to state-of-the-art BBQs, fridges and faucets, there’s a growing demand for weather resistant cabinets, beer taps, wine refrigerators, smokers, pizza ovens, ice makers, ceiling fans and more. Add a great table for dining under the stars!
4. Water Feature: Few things are more relaxing than the sound of moving water. A swimming pool, hot tub, a fountain or pond make an incredible addition to your backyard. Choose a style that matches your decor and accents your backyard furniture.
5. Lux Lighting: Great lighting is crucial for a dreamy backyard. Adding solar powered or electrical lights along walkways or poolside can create the perfect luxurious atmosphere for evening relaxation.
Finishing Touches: Add a projection screen to turn your yard into a private movie theatre. Evoke cottage feels with a fabulous fire pit. Or include artwork and sculptures to give your space a unique, stand-out elegance. Whatever finishing touches you choose, the most important thing is to include what you love...and get outside!
Contact the Forest Hill Keystone family for great ideas on how to create your own backyard bliss!