ISO 45001 Certification in Philippines
ISO 45001 Certification in Philippines is dedicated to Occupational Health and Safety Management System, it aims to provide a safe work environment for employee
In today’s blog we will be covering ISO 45001 certification in Philippines, details about the standard; benefits of getting ISO 45001 certified, process to be considered prior to its implementation and finally how you can get your organization ISO 45001 certified.
International Organization for Standardization commonly known as ISO is an independent global organization which is involved in the process of setting standards for almost everything; for example process quality, food safety, healthcare, technology etc.
It has published around 22,000 standards till date and one among them is the ISO 45001 (Occupational Health and Safety Management System). ISO is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland and it has members from across 165 countries who meet annually at the General Assembly to discuss future strategies and its implementation.
Details about ISO 45001:2018
ISO 45001:2018 (Occupational Health and Safety Management System) is dedicated to those organizations who wish to improve the health and wellbeing of its employee. This standard is designed to provide a safe and hazard free work environment for employees so that they can work without anything to worry about.
It lays down safety guidelines and regulation for organization to be strictly followed, to avoid any casualties and hazard at workplace. The recent updated version of this standard was published in the year 2018 and hence it is also known as ISO 45001:2018.
Process prior to getting ISO 45001:2018 certified
There are certain steps that need to be taken care of before implementing ISO 45001 in Philippines which is stated below.
· Awareness: First step is to raise awareness within the organization about the benefits of ISO 45001 standard.
· Analysis: Identification of gaps in the process and analyzing to resolve it.
· Documentation: In this step you need to document the gaps and keep a record of it to be considering while auditing.
· Auditing: While the audit team does their work, engage with them and prepare for improvements.
· Certification: When the above steps have been worked on and reports have been prepared by the auditors the next step is providing of certificate to the organization.
Benefits of getting ISO 45001 certified
ISO 45001 helps organization and employees achieve remarkable feats, it has multiple benefits like:
· It helps to provide safe working conditions for employees which in turn help them to work more efficiently.
· It makes the organization stand apart in terms of safety norms as the norms are now complied with international standards.
· It increases the confidence among employees that their health and wellbeing is of utmost importance to the organization.
· It helps in reducing premiums.
Getting ISO 45001 certified
Having explained you the various elements related to the ISO 45001 standard, I guess it might have given you an overall idea about the standard. ISO 45001 is one of the widely used standards by organization to control accidents at workplace and in order to provide safe working condition to their employees.
Having said that if you want ISO certification in Philippines or for that matter in any location, you must know that International Organization for Standardization (ISO) is only involved in the process of setting standards, it is not involved in giving certificates to organization, this is done by external bodies.
This is where you will need guidance and consultation from ISO experts who can guide you better to get your organization ISO certified. Finecert is one such ISO business consulting organization that has highly trained ISO consultants who can solve any of your queries related to ISO standards and guides you towards the best possible implementation strategy for your organization.
We employ a very efficient process which serves our clients in the best possible way with minimal hassle, and timely completion of the project. We have been in the ISO consulting business for over a decade now and we are very familiar with ins and outs of the system, this gives us an edge to serve our clients efficiently. We have more than 500+ happy clients that have been certified through us, we believe in having a long term relationship with our clients.
To know more about ISO certification and consultation in Philippines or any location, you can write to us or request a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website www.finecert.com to get the details about various other ISO services that we provide in Philippines and many other different locations.