Massage Therapy In Burlington Is A Great Service
Many people have realized the benefits of massage therapy. There are many different types of massages. Massage therapy is good for people of all ages. It helps
If you wish to make massage Burlington a part of your routine life and want to take your personal care to the next level, then look no further! Massage in Burlington is there to help you out. Many kinds of therapies and massages are available today to relieve stress, pain, muscles and joint issues. Numerous registered and certified Massage therapy and reflexology centers exist to provide the requisite services.
Massage in Burlington is a personalized way of treating the clients. There are various pressures, long and short movements, and different techniques with varied moves like pressing, rubbing, and manipulating muscles and soft tissue with the help of hand and fingers. At times, the use of elbows and even forearm is applied.
Massages are generally beneficial for:
- Migraine, chronic headache or sinus
- Pregnancy, for uncomfortable changes in the body
- Lower back pain, Sciatic pain
- Frozen shoulders
- Arthritis, Neuritis
- Sprains and strains and tight muscles
Different types of massages
The most popular types of massage therapies in Burlington are:
- Swedish Massage: One of the most common of all massage therapies, it works on the top layer of the muscles. It relaxes but at the same, energizes your body as well.
- Deep Tissue Massage: This massage type works on the layers of muscles and tissues deep under your skin. It focuses on specific points on your body that are painful and helps with muscle injuries like back sprains.
- Sports Massage: Meant specifically for athletes, it helps them train for their particular sports. It relaxes their muscles and makes them more flexible.
- Chair Massage: You will most commonly see these in malls or airports.
- Shiatsu Massage: Originally, Japanese technique, it refers to exerting finger pressure and focuses on precise points of the body like acupressure points.
- Thai Massage: The therapist with the help of his/her own body moves the client in different positions which compresses muscles, mobilize joints.
- Hot stone Massage: Done with the help of hot stones placed at particular points, this massage is very soothing and relaxing.
- Reflexology: It involves the use of hand, thumb and fingers to promote wellbeing.
- Pregnancy massage: Relieves stress and discomfort that your body adapts due to pregnancy.
Benefits of Massage
- It relieves one from pain and stress and increases blood circulation
- It reduces tension in muscles and makes your body more flexible
- Massage also increases your immunity
- Massage therapy is beneficial for the old, young, pregnant woman or a newborn.
Tara Snell is a Registered Massage Therapist practicing in Burlington, ON. She has 12+ years experience in a variety of different treatment styles including Swedish massage, trigger point therapy, myofascial release, sports massage, deep tissue and prenatal massage.