Go to your Webroot user account and sign in.
Visit the Webroot login portal using Google Chrome, Safari, or any other internet browser on your PC.
Webroot is a small antivirus tool that also happens to be the fastest security partner that doesn’t bog down your computer. Logging into your Webroot account is simple, and anyone with a valid user account can do so. Follow the steps outlined below to begin the procedure.
· Visit the Webroot login portal using Google Chrome, Safari, or any other internet browser on your PC.
· You’ll now see two panels for ‘Log In’ and ‘Create Account’ on the login page.
· Click the ‘Create Account’ panel if you don’t already have a Webroot account; otherwise, follow the instructions and proceed to the sign-in page.
· On the ‘Log In’ panel, type in your registered email address and password, then click the ‘Log In’ button.
Register for a Webroot account.
A Webroot account comes with a slew of benefits and advantages. You get a number of clever features and advanced threat detection systems in terms of security. In general, you may save a lot of money, and the antivirus engine doesn’t slow down your computer or take up a lot of space. All of these intelligent capabilities are available to safeguard your devices from internet threats such as viruses, trojans, malware, data theft, and more. By following the steps outlined below, you can create a Webroot user account.
1. Open your browser and type Webroot login page into the search bar.
2. From the search results, go to WebRoot Login and click on the link.
3. You’ll now see two panels for logging in and registering.
4. Select ‘Create Account’ from the two panels.
5. Finally, click the ‘Register Now’ button after entering your Webroot Product Keycode, an active email address, a password, a personal security code, and a security question with an answer.
6. Finally, authenticate your user account by opening your registered email address.
Set a new password for your Webroot account.
Webroot download is a user-friendly antivirus tool with an intuitive design that makes password recovery simple. To change your password in three easy steps, simply open your browser and navigate to the Webroot login area.
1. Click the Forgotten Password link on the Webroot login page.
2. You’ll now have two options for changing your password and changing your security code.
3. To receive a password reset link, click the ‘I forgot my password’ option and enter your registered email address.
Use Webroot’s Auto-Renewal option.
Auto-renewal is a useful tool that renews your existing subscription plan for the next year. By selecting this option, you can enjoy years of uninterrupted protection against thousands of viruses, trojans, and malware. Follow the procedures outlined below to use this feature.
1. Go to the Webroot login page and log in to your account.
2. Go to the Auto-Renewal page on your account.
3. You’ll see the auto-renewal toggle next to your product.
4. To activate Webroot’s auto-renewal option, click the toggle.
5. Now you may enjoy years of uninterrupted device protection.