Facebook 2 Step Verification Code Not Received
Find here troubleshooting steps to fix issue Facebook 2 step verification code not receiving on mobile phone, and find the reasons of confirmation code not work
Facebook is a social networking website that has gained popularity over the years. It is now one of the top used applications in the digital and social world. It helps users to get connected with their loved ones and know about the latest happenings in their lives.
Facebook is such an application that is used by entering the username and password that is created by the user himself. At the same time, there has been an increase in cyber threats and crimes which is causing the data of certain applications to be vulnerable. Looking into these users were advised to not share their account passwords with anyone to maintain privacy. But, if you are such a user who has forgotten the account password and found that the verification code has not reached you then you may get disappointed.
In this article, you will get to know about the different ways to fix Facebook confirmation code not received in the following article.
Reasons for Not Getting Facebook Confirmation Code!
Before you jump to fix anything, you need to know the reasons behind the cause. And after knowing the reasons you can get away with the issue in the future as well.
1. When you do not receive confirmation code then it can be because of slow and poor internet connection.
2. Another reason for the issue is when you have lost access to your recovery email or phone number and are unable to log into the one that is linked to the Facebook account.
3. Also, if you chose an email option then it might be possible that the email you got landed in the spam or junk folder.
4. If the user chose a phone number as the verification option but you happen to have lost the number then also you may face such an issue.
And to fix this Facebook 2 step verification code not received you can try the steps below.
Ways to Fix Facebook Confirmation Code not Received!
1. Check the internet connection and if not working then contact the service provider.
2. Check the inbox of your alternate email. Do not forget to check the spam or junk folders as the code might have landed here.
3. If you happen to have lost access to your recovery email or phone number then you need to choose by answering the security question to get back the access.
4. Also, if you have lost access to your phone number then you need to enter the new phone number at the time of entering the phone number.
If your issue did not get resolved by the above tips then you can contact the Facebook live representative.