The Kingpin of Essential Oils
When you want great results in your well being you go for the best, the strongest, the most powerful. That's the Kingpin. That's Frankincense.
Frankincense has long been considered a most holy and precious oil. It is carefully extracted from the resin of the Boswellia frereana tree. Frankincense essential oil’s intrinsic value is based on its broad uses and benefits, which date back to early Egyptian accounts; that value remains today, as Frankincense continues to be highly sought after, studied, and employed by health-conscious consumers and practitioners worldwide.
Raw Frankincense Resin
Frankincense is used in the following ways:
• Neat (not mixed with a carrier oil)
• Diffuse Frankincense oil in an Améo diffuser, or rub into palms and inhale— particularly in the morning or sleepy afternoon hours—to awaken and focus the mind
• Rub Frankincense oil on the bottoms of the feet to dismiss feelings of nervousness or tension
• Add a few drops of Frankincense oil to a hot wash cloth and run over the face to rejuvenate and hydrate skin
• Massage a few drops of Frankincense oil on temples to enhance mood
• Apply Frankincense oil to minor cuts or skin irritations to clean them as well as reduce the appearance of scars or stretch marks
• Put a drop of Frankincense oil on insect bites to relieve itching and speed recovery
Cells and Essential OIls
Frankincense oil has a pleasant, spicy aroma that promotes relaxation and tranquility. When inhaled, it sends messages to the brain’s limbic system, which controls functions such as emotion, behavior, motivation and long-term memory; in other words,
Frankincense oil can be used to ease stress and enhance your mood.
It is also used to improve skin because of its natural anti-aging and cell-protective properties.
My name is Dana Jensen and I love my Essential Oils. I would be happy to answer any questions so please visit my website and feel free to contact me.