Summer Happenings at Creative Therapy
Soaring Back to School Camp
Transitioning to a new routine can be a challenge for many of us. For children with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD), Acquired Brain Injury or other developmental issues, going back to school, or any other significant change, can be anxiety provoking.
To help children with this transition, Creative Therapy Health Services has designed a week long, full day, Soaring Back to School Camp with the needs of those children at the forefront. The camp includes a range of tasks and activities that will be enjoyable for the children while providing them programming specifically geared towards transition back to school. Key benefits of the camp include:
• High ratio of camp counselors and therapists to children (not more than 3 children per counselor)
• Unique programming designed for your child by an Occupational Therapist
• Socialization opportunities with peers in a safe and comfortable environment
• Creative activities for exploring artistic talents
• Physical exercise, balance and gross motor skills development through fun interactive games
• Activities to provide children coping strategies for managing change
• Snacks included
When: August 28-September 1, 2017
Times: 9 am to 3 pm (email if you require before or after care)
Cost: $450 for the week $90 a day, $45 a half day
Registration: email email@example.com or go to www.creativeot.com
You can register your child for the full week, a few days or half days. Whatever works best for you and your child!!
We would love to hear from you. Should you have any questions, please click on the 'Ask the OT!' button below.