Finland Visa Application Requirements
In this blog, we will discuss about finland bisa application requirements.
There are various sorts of visas that will apply to your visit to Finland, depending on the reason for your visit.
You will need to apply for a different Finnish Schengen Visa depending on whether you plan to visit, study, work, or live in Finland permanently.
Since 2001, when Finland joined the Schengen Area as a member state of the EU, you can apply for a Finnish Schengen Visa.
By choosing Do I Need a Visa to Visit Finland?, you can see a list of countries whose residents require a visa to visit Finland. In this blog, we will discuss about Finland visa for Indian. So, let’s get started.
General required documents for a Finnish Visa Application
- To begin, download the application form and complete it completely and honestly. You can also fill out the Finland Schengen Visa application form online and then print it out.
- Two images must be attached; one must be in passport format and the other must be a current whole-face photograph with a light backdrop. Learn more about the photo criteria and requirements for a Finnish Visa.
- Your passport, as well as documents of any previous visas, must be valid for at least three months beyond the return date. At least two blank pages are required in your passport.
- A copy of your reservation for your return flight. If not otherwise needed, purchasing a ticket before getting a visa is not recommended.
- Confirmation of travel medical visa insurance coverage of at least 30,000 Euros throughout Finland and the entire Schengen region
- A cover letter outlining the objective of your trip to Finland as well as your itinerary
- A copy of your return ticket reservation, which includes the dates and flight numbers for your arrival and exit from Finland. If not otherwise needed, purchasing a ticket before getting a visa is not recommended. Learn how to make an online round-trip reservation!
- Proof of lodging for the entire duration of the proposed stay in Finland is required. Learn how to make a hotel reservation in order to apply for a Finnish visa.
- Validation of civil status (marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, death certificate of spouse, ration card if applicable)
- Subsistence - Proof of sufficient financial resources for the duration of the stay.
- Employment contract
- Current bank statement of the latest 6 months
- Leave approval letter from employer
- Income Tax Return (ITR) form or Certificate of Income Tax deducted at the source of salary
- A copy of your business license
- Company bank statement of the latest 6 months
- Income Tax Return (ITR)