Can Cell Phones Harm Your Health?
Most definitely they can. Found out here what they do to the body and how you can protect yourself and your family.
There has been enough information circulating these days that it likely won’t come as a surprise to hear that cell phones are detrimental to your health. However, what might surprise you is the extent of the damage these devices can inflict on the human body. The unfortunate part is that most of you will read this information, acknowledge it, but ultimately do nothing about it. We’ve become a society of complacent players, that is, until a crisis hits and we wake up. For those of you interested in knowing more, read on.
What are EMFs?
EMFs or electromagnetic fields are invisible lines of force that emanate from any electrical or wireless device. There are basically two types of EMFs: High and Low Frequency. Low frequency EMFs are emitted by appliances and electricity while high frequency (also known as Radio Frequency “RF”) are emitted by all wireless devices.
In her book, “Dowsing”, Elizabeth Brown determined that there were 13 main biological functions that could be disrupted by detrimental EMFs. Here are just a few:
- Malabsorption of nutrients resulting in nutritional deficiency.
- Disruption of digestive processes causing low oxygenation and encouraging bacterial/fungal/parasitic growth.
- Immunological dysfunctions making you more susceptible to illness.
- Blood PH disruptions.
Before and After Cell Phone Usage
In a publication by the National Center for Health Research, they cite the following health conditions as being connected to cell phone radiation:
- salivary gland tumors
- dizziness and migraines
- less sleep and poor sleep quality
- changes in production of specific proteins in human cells
- decreased sperm count and quality
- skin irritation, especially on the face (this is a condition known as electrohypersensitivity)
- behavioral problems and increased chance of cancer tumor development in children
Despite all this, cell phone companies still maintain that their cell phones are perfectly safe to use. I once heard a rumour that a cell phone company was going to design their phones with an EMF-neutralizing chip built inside it. They weren’t going to advertise this information because to do so would mean they would have to acknowledge that cell phones without these are detrimental to health. I wonder if there was ever any follow-through with this?
Precautions When Using Cell Phones
- Use speakerphone instead of holding the phone to your ear.
- Keep your calls short.
- Alternate ears when holding the phone.
- Limit your cell phone use in poor reception areas or rural areas as more radiation is emitted the further you are to a cell tower.
- Never carry your phone in your pocket. I once had a client that developed breast cancer in the very area where she kept her cell phone in her shirt pocket. Coincidence? Hmm, what do you think?
- Never sleep with your cell phone placed on your bed stand. It’s too close to your head!
- Oh and by the way, forget those Bluetooth earpieces. These pose serious radiation hazards due to the fact that they act as mini wireless antennas that blast EMFs directly into your ear and head.
Are There Ways to Neutralize Harmful Effects of EMFs?
The answer is ‘yes’. There is advanced technology that has been developed to help neutralize the harmful effects of EMFs. I have many of these devices in my own home. There are some that are wearable which I also have as well as chips that can be placed directly on your phone or phone case.
EMF Protection Devices
To get more information, you’ll be interested in the following:
I always love to hear from readers so just click on the chat icon above and reach out!